chapter 28

Note :- please iss chapter ko read Karne ke baad mujh pe jute 👟or tamatar🍅🍅🍅 mat phekna koi bhi..🙈

Ignore my grammatical mistake..😋
______________________________________

Chapter start.....

Neil came on the Terrace and find it decorated with light and candels

Avni came from behind & call his name.. neil turn and see her standing infront of him.. neil silently looking at her..

She was about to say something but neil interrupt her..

Neil - avni ye sab kya hai?

Avni smile and say

Avni - I want to say something to you.. so please aaj jab tak meri baat puri ni ho jati.. kuch mat bolna

Neil - avni...

Avni - I love you neil.. i.. she was about to say further but he again interrupt her

Because At the same time Neil see bebe & shweta crossing the Terrace..

( Bebe & shweta came on Terrece for some work but seeing avneil together they smile and moved from there... But at the same time neil see them.. )

And again neil Misunderstand the situation and get hurt by her words. he thinks avni again doing her acting for sake of family... He think because of bebe she's showing off again. And he gets angry

Neil - avni ye kya mjak hai..? please baar baar mere shaat ye mjak.. ye natak karna Band karo.. me thak chuka hu ye sb sunte sunte.. tmhare liye shayad inn words ka value ni hoga.. but mujhe hai.. So stop all this..
Saying this he started going

Hearing his words she feel hurt but composed herself.. she held his hand and stop him.. she turn him towards her. Avni held is shirt coller and pulled him towards her..

Neil get shocked by her behaviour

Neil - avniiii

Avni - chup bilkul chup.. bahut boll liya tumne.. maine apni life me itna dumb insan ni dekha... Kab se boll rahi hu.. I love u Neil.
Samjh nahi aata? Ya samjhna nahi chahte ??
uss raat ko bhi bola maine.. par uss raat ko bhi tmhe lga me acting kar rahi hu.. kyon neil tmhe samjh kyon ni aa raha mera pyar? tmhe sirf mera drama samjh aata hai.. gussa samjh me aata hai.. nafart samjh me aati hai.. par payar nahi.. mera pyar tumhe naatak lag rha hai?

Ye sab decoration sirf maine naatak karne ke liye kiya hai.. hai n?
Tmhari choice ki hui saare sirf aur sirf maine naatak karne ke liye pehni hai.?

Fine! think what you want to think.. Now I don't care.. she said all this angrily and pushed him.

Neil get shocked at the same time realize what avni said to him.. he gets happy to know that she really loves him now..

Avni sit on the floor and sobbing.. neil look towards her.. how she's crying. He feel bad seeing her state and get angry on himself for behaving like stupid.. he bent towards her and sit beside her.. right now neil don't know what he do.. because he ruined everything.
he was about to touch her but she jerked his hand

Avni - don't touch me.. samjh lo ye bhi naatak kar rahi hu.. saying this she run from there

Neil see her going.. he also run behind her. She enter in their room and went in balcony.. she sit on the balcony couch and started crying..