chapter 118

The next morning the sun rises with his sweet rays and then... We can see a cute couple sleeping in a room... but only the girl is sleeping.. the boy is still awake & staring at the girl

He not sleep whole night... He spent the whole night staring at his wifey.. Because after so many days he was watching her in this room.. in his arms...
And when his night turned into morning he did not know....
And also he came to his room at about 3 o'clock in the night and then after being refreshed and after seeing his wifey, he could not able to sleep... And for him this is natural...

He see that she's in deep slumber but due to sun rays she come more close to him & snuggle into his chest & hide her face in his chest...

Neil smile seeing her doing this...and then he looks at her face slightly apart from her.... and without disturbing her sleep he kissed her forehead and whisper...

Neil - good morning my love ( when he said this he see a smile crept on her lips.. like she has heard his voice )

Neil smiles seeing her smile and then he adjust himself the way he able to stare her beautiful face again....

He remove her some baby hair from her face and then he notice her hair line filled with vermilion..

Today her face is glowing different.... Today without blushing her all face is looking all red which make her more beautiful...

Then neil notice nuptial chain in her neck.... Today smile not left his lips because after so many days he see all this things which indicates him that she's all his...
During marriage function avni not wearing nuptial chain.. she only apply vermilion...

He again kissed her forehead... & then started caressing her hair...And again he able to see a peaceful smile on her lips.....

Soon Avni opens her eyes feeling someone magical hand in her hair...
Neil notice her movement and get to know that now she is waking up

Avni slightly rubbed her eyes for clear vision.... and looked at her right side only to find that her handsome husband is all awake and looking at her... Not looking at her but staring at her....

She smile and hear his slightly huski voice...

Neil - good morning wifey ( he said and kissed her cheek )

On his gesture she slightly blush and says..

Avni - good morning neil... ( but soon her blushy smile change into frown when she remember last night and look down to see her dress... She sleep in her bridal dress means their special day get ruined because of her... She think )

Avni ( in mind ) - ye kya kar diya maine... Main soo kaise gyi....
Kal raat.. kal raat toh.... Maine neil ka wait tak nahi kiya... kal raat humare life ka special day tha...Hume kitni baate karni thi... aur maine sab khrab kar diya... ( She think all this and somewhere she feel guilty for not waiting for him to come into the room )

Neil notice her expression change... He understand what she's thinking... He smiles and said..

Neil - stop thinking anything... Everything is fine & beautiful ( he said to her )

Avni hear his voice and come out from her thought.. she looked at him in guilt..

She was about to say sorry but neil peck her lips and says

Neil - tumhe kuch kehne ki jrurt nahi hai...

Avni - par neil...

Neil again interrupt her...

Neil - sshhh,

Then avni notice that her all jewellery is remove and her hair is open... She think something and looked at neil...