chapter 132

In a dark room a girl is sitting on a chair.. She slowly opens her eyes and she is none other than Avni...

Avni opens her eyes and says..

Avni - ahh, Neil (She said in pain because her head is aching so much..)

Hearing Avni's voice, the lights of that room are turned on and Avni is shocked to see the person standing in front of her..

Avni - tum

Person - haan main

Avni tries to get up from the chair but is unable to get up when she sees that her hand is tied to the chair...

Slowly Avni remembers on the beach how someone had put a cloth on her face from behind and after that Avni fainted.

Flashback

When Neil goes inside the restaurant, Avni is about to go inside to apologize to him for her behavior...

On the other side , a person standing far away and sees these things of Avneil, how there was a fight between the two, he smiles and speaks to himself...

Person - The right time has come, the opportunity I was waiting for has come....
Now I will steal my love from in front of Neil Khanna and he will not be able to do anything.... ( Saying this the man moves towards Avni and before this Avni could go inside the restaurant...
The person makes Avni unconscious by placing a handkerchief on Avni's mouth and then brings her here )

Flashback end

Now Avni has understood that the one who made Avni unconscious on the beach is none other than this person who's standing in front of her right now... she gets angry and speaks..

Avni - Darshan, why you have tied me like this, open it

Yes that person is none other than Darshan who kidnapped Avni...

Darshan - it's your Darsh avi,
My full name Darshan does not sound good from your mouth, stranger wali feeling aati hain..

Avni gets more angry and says

Avni - where is my neil

Darshan gets angry hearing Neil name and says

Darshan - wo wahi hain jahan use hona chahiye tumse bahut dur, aur tum waha ho jahan tumhe hona chahiye yani mere bahut karib.... ( He speaks this while sitting on a chair in front of her )

Avni - apni bakwas band karo, aur mujhe kholo

Darshan - itni muskil se maine tumhe paya hain aise kaise jaane doon jaan

Avni looks at him angrily

Darshan - waise jaan thank you For giving me such a good chance, for letting me know your address.

Avni - kya bakwas kar rahe ho ( she said because she don't understand when she tell him that she's in Maldives )

Darshan - bakwas nahi kar rha, dekho na agar tum apne so called honeymoon ki picture share nahi karti apne social media account par with location toh mujhe toh pta hi nahi chalta tum kahan ho aur Mumbai me main tumhare paas aa nahi sakta tha isiliye mujhe yehaa itna accha mauka dene ke liye thank you...
ab hum kabhi alag nahi honge...
For three weeks I've been waiting for this opportunity, where you both gon I also comes there behind you both and keep my eyes on you and thinks How I separate you from that Neil...
But look today I got this chance and I separated you from that neil

Avni remembers how she feel someone's eyes on herself all the time.
Listening to Darshan, she understands that it was not her illusion but in real someone keep eyes on her...
And now she curses herself that why she shared her location on social account... and right now she only wish to see Neil infront of her... she close her eyes and thinks