chapter 134

In morning at 5:00 AM

We can see a man inside a hospital standing in front of a hospital room waiting for someone to comeout from that room

He stands silently outside that room. People standing near him are trying to talk to him...
But it seems as if he is not aware of anything.. Right now he just wants to hear the voice of a person and that person voice is of his wife... he just want to hear his wife voice...

Prakash - Neil fikar mat kar avni theek ho jayegi.. ( he said touching his shoulder But he does not say anything and keeps silently looking at the room in which Avni is being treated by the doctors )

some time ago...

Neil and Darshan both are fighting Suddenly fighting, Darshan takes out his gun from his pocket and aims at Neil...

Avni gets shocked to see this and there Neil is not afraid a bit and keeps looking at Darshan...

Darshan - good bye mr. khanna.. aaj se avni sirf meri hogi.. ( Saying this he shoots at Neil but Avni comes running to Neil and pushes him to the side and the bullet hits Avni's chest )

Avni's breath gets hitched and her eyes gets widen...

Neil turns back and is shocked to see the scene in front of him...
And before this Avni falls to the ground, Neil takes her in his arms shouting..

Neil - avniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ( Saying this he falls on the ground with Avni )

Avni slightly smiles seeing Neil..

Neil eyes gets filled with tears

Neil - kyon kiya tumne aisa ( saying this he hugs her crying )

Avni - Neil ( saying this she closes her eyes )

At the same time Darshan also gets shocked to see all this.. He is about to run away from there only then the police come there and catch him...
Because Neil had called the police before coming here

Some cops catch Darshan and take him from there and some cops bring Avni to the hospital with Neil..

While taking Avni to the OT room, Neil was telling only one thing that he would not let anything happen to her...

The doctors are about to close the door of the OT room but Neil insists that he also has to go inside but the doctors do not allow him And assures Neil that he will save Avni...

Neil is standing there looking at the door of the room and he thinks that all this happened because of him...
He remembers everything that Avni had said.

Flashback

Avni - mere paas mat aao.. You always do this. Why do you always bother me so much with same things..? If you keep bothering me like this then one day I will go so far away from you that you will keep on searching but you will not able to find me..( she said this in anger ) ( from chapter 130 )

Flashback end

Neil remembers this thing of Avni and also remembers other things and closes his eyes..
And he considers himself more guilty for this condition of Avni.

And suddenly all the tears in his eyes dry up and he becomes like a stone idol, which was not being affected by anyone's words...

The police who came to the hospital with Neil try to talk to Neil, but all goes in vain...because he's not saying anything..
And all of a sudden Neil gets a call from Shweta.

The cops see Neil's phone ringing and pick up his call and seeing his mother's name showing mom... he understand that it is a phone from his house..

he picks up the phone and hear other side

Shweta - Tillu you are coming tomorrow na ?

Police - excuse me

Shweta frown hearing someone voice instead of Neil..

Shweta - Who are you

Police tell Shweta what happened here.. it is 10 o'clock in the night...
and when all this happened to Avni then it was 9

Hearing the police words, the very next moment the Khanna family and the Mehta family take a flight to the Maldives and reaches there in 5 hours.

At the same time, Avni's surgery is going on in the hospital.. the nurses repeatedly going in and out from the room but no one was saying anything..

Khanna family and Mehta family reach the hospital and everyone is trying to talk to Neil, but at this time Neil could not hear anyone's voice nor he's saying anything...

Flashback end

Bebe comes to Neil and her heart hurts a lot to see Neil like this..

Bebe takes Neil's face in her hand and speaks..

Bebe - putter avni theek ho jayegi, tu fikar mat kar use kuch nahi hoga.

Neil still not said anything but this time he see bebe face because she takes avni name

And suddenly, seeing bebe Neil's eyes fill up and he hugs Bebe tightly without saying anything...

Bebe caresses his back and try to console him..

Police come to Neil and speak

Police - mr. Khanna, if you will not say anything then how will we proceed with the case..
this is a police case
We need to transfer this case to your country

Prakash hears this from the police and speaks..

Prakash - Officer, Neil is not in such a condition that he can tell you anything now.
You see the rest of the things.. we will give you all the details soon

Police - Ok we wait for mrs. Khanna to come to her senses
For now, whatever happens, inform us further.

Prakash - Thank you officer for your support.

Police - This is my duty.

Saying this the police leave from there.

In the hospital, Shweta Neela and everyone else are also slightly crying and trying to talk to Neil...But there is no use of their words on the neil.. he slightly looking at the OT room

Neela - mujhe viswas nahi hota Darshan aisa kar sakta hain..

Shweta try to console neela

Suddenly after a long wait the door of the OT room opens and Neil sees the doctor coming out and goes to him and speaks..

Neil - Doctor how is my wife now? She got well right.. I knew nothing would happen to her.. Now I can meet her..( he says all this in one go and saying this he was about to go into the room but doctor held his hand and stops him )

Doctor - Mr. wait i want to talk to you

Neil looks at doctor

Doctor - I'm sorry but..

All family gets shocked

To be continued...

The next part is ready with 3000+ words..If the response on this chapter is good, then I will update the next part by evening.

Thank you for reading ❤