chapter 31

In this chapter you people read neil pov.

Neil pov.
**********
Finally my avni loves me too.. I still don't believe when this magic happen.
After coming from our farmhouse she behave differently but I don't understand her change behavior because sometimes she behave good to me.. sometime behave like she is mad on me.
When we became friends in farmhouse.. she strictly says to me that I maintain distance from her.. and like a good boy I follow what she said.

In farm house we came little close to each other.. she is opening with me..
But again something happen and again she changed in her angry mode.. in rain we lose our control but before something happen we came in sense.
after rain incident I lost hope that she love me some day. Because how much I try to close our distance.. she always push me far away from her.

Later we don't talk much because I think she don't like my presence around her.
that's why I keep myself busy in work always..
Sometimes she try to talk to me.. but I ignored her.. because I don't want any sympathy from her.
she gets sad whenever I ignored her.. I also don't feel good when she get sad because of me..

One day she went neela maa house for 10 days.. I really miss her in those 10 days but at the same time I won't tell her to come back because I think I don't have that right..

When she go neela maa house. I'm busy in my dream project
Those ten days she everyday call me.. due to some reason I'm not able to talk with her.. or some time I intentionally ignored her calls...
and when I call her back she don't receive my call.

After winning her fashion show she was feeling very guilty.. she thinks because of her I lose my deal.. but no it's nothing like that.. she need me that time and I had to help her.. she came first for me before anything. So after that I console her that she has not fault in this... But again in guilt she denied to go paris.. again I explain her very much then she agree to go... Can you believe the girl.. who loves her career very much not want to fulfill her dreams this time.. she is changing.. but still I don't understand her change behavior.. we both came home.. And there is something change maybe

She tell me to sleep in bed.. And tell me that she trust me..
I became very happy.. finally my avni is changing.. but I don't create false hope in my mind.. that she love me and all.. I feel her change behavior towards me.. but not sure what is that.. love friendship or anything else
Same night she said that she love me.. but being a stupid person i thought she is acting for my family. But no she said in real.. but I ruined her special day.

After that she request me to spend time with her for 1 week.. I thought as a friends she want me to spend time with her.. I happily agreed.. in those days we know each other very well.. plus came more close to each other.

The day before she's going to paris she wear that saare whom i select for her.. she wear that saare only for me.. only for my happiness.. but again i ruined everything... That night she again said that she loves me.. but I thought that she again do her acting for family..

In past she always say me I love you in front of family.. but that day when she said I get angry because I'm tired from her this drama.