chapter 107

At evening

Mehta House is fully decorated like a bride to witness one more function the love filled journey of Avneil....

All the guests and relatives have arrived ...
Mehta family welcomes everyone....

The Mehta family is eagerly waiting for the Khanna family....

Their wait is over... The Khanna family comes and Neela Ashish and all the other members wholeheartedly welcome them...

Ashish prakash hugged each other... Same neela and shweta did...Then neela maa hugged bebe...

Neil touched ashish and neela feet and they both blessed him... Then he hug aman and sahil and say hello to all the other present member...
Ali karan also hugged aman and sahil...

Girls are not here... they are with avni in her room... So mansi said

Mansi - neela aunty avni bhabhi abhi tak ready nahi hui hai kya ?

Neela - wo ready hai bacha.. apne room me hai...

Mansi - ok fir main unke paas jati hu..

Neela - ok

Mansi goes in avni room...

Neil ( in mind ) - kaash main bhi itni easily chala jata... Uff now I can't able to wait...
I know today she again took my breath away from her beauty...

All sits and neil eyes just want to see her...

Neela maa see him impatiently looking at entrance... She come near him and says

Neela - neil tumhe kuch chahiye

Neil ( in mind ) - aapki beti ( but he composed himself and says )

Neil - nahi maa...

Neela maa smile and says ok

Neil - maa ab toh main aa gya... Apne bola tha n mere liye kuch surprise hai.. ab bta dijiye

Neela - function khtm hone ke baad

Neil - par aapne bola tha shaam me batayengi...😕

Neela - haan toh bataungi n.. filhaal tum yeha wait karo... Main avni ko lekar aati hu...

Neil face lighten hearing this but he not shows his excitement and happiness to neela maa...He simply nods ok.

Neela maa comes in avni room and see her all ready... She smile and come near her...

Avni see her and turn to looked at her

Neela maa cupped her face and kisses her forehead then kisses her cheek...

Neela - haaye mera bachcha kitni pyari lag rahi hai... ( Saying this she put kala tika behind her ear )

Avni smile...