EPilogue

After 9 months, Avneil was blessed with a girl by the grace of God.
After getting their little one, there is no limit to happiness in avneil life.
Now avneil feels complete after getting the biggest happiness of their life in form of their daughter.

For the last 9 months, avneil as well as the whole family are waiting for the arrival of this little one, And with her birth, there is only happiness in the whole house.
The whole family surrounds the little girl all day, takes care of her, all yearns to hold her in their arms for a few minutes But that little girl probably loves her father the most, she starts crying in everyone's arms But as soon as she comes in her father's arma she stops crying, she is also feel more connected and closer to her father probably, Because for the last 9 months, from morning till night, Neil used to regularly talk to his little one who was in Avni's womb.
All the family members feel lil bit jealous of Neil because of this reason but Neil is ecstatic with his baby girl all day.
Neil takes care of his little girl and her mother i.e. his beloved wifey throughout the day.
He sings lullabies to his baby girl, puts her to sleep. And tries that Avni doesn't get too tired while taking care of their baby girl Because Avni needs rest after the baby delivery.
Seeing this side of Neil, avni and all the family members feel proud of him that how he has been able to fulfill the responsibility of being a good son, a good brother, a good husband, and now a good father.
The way Neil handled Avni calmly in the last 9 months, her mood swings to her cravings are all praiseworthy.
He used to bring everything in front of Avni before she spoke and tried to make her happy in every way and still he used to do the same.

It has been 10 days today, their happiness has come home, due to which the atmosphere of the house has changed, and today there is an atmosphere of happiness in the entire Khanna house Because today is the naming ceremony of their little girl.

Mehta family, Khanna family, Avneil's friends and some guests gather at Khanna House to witness this special day and to bless Avneil and their little one.

In avneil room

Avni is getting ready sitting in front of the mirror, she's wearing a bangle in her hand and smiles as she sees Neil playing with the baby through the mirror.

She sees that Neil is walking around in the room with baby holding in his arms and talking to the baby.

she smiles when she listens to his talk with their baby

Neil - uff baby, dekho na mumma Kitna waqt lgati hain ready hone me, aur complain karti hain ki papa jyada time lete hain
Ab dekho aap aur main toh kab se ready hain, par mumma uff ( He speaks to his little girl who's smiling in his arms )

Avni smiles and gets up in front of the mirror and then turns to Neil

Avni - wo toh dikh raha hain aap kitne acche se ready hain ( Saying this she comes to Neil and fixes the collar of his kurta)

Neil smiles

Avni - Neil, ab tum baby ke saath time spent karne ke liye subah subah jaldi uth kar sabse pehle ready ho gye, toh iss me meri kya galti hain ?
Aur neil ye sch hain Tum mujh se jyada time lete ho ready hone me