chapter 141

in the evening

The Mehta family come to Khanna House,
The Khanna family welcomes them and then everyone sits in the hall.

Neela Ashish asks Avni about her health and after that everyone fixes the date of engagement..
After the date of engagement is fixed, everyone is talking on various topics..

Everyone was talking as usual but Neil was silent again and today there was another reason for his silence and that's neela maa...
He could not even say anything to Avni in front of Neela Maa when she was getting excited about the engagement work.. He does not want Avni to do any kind of work and it should affect her health, but Avni is getting so excited about the engagement.
He was not saying anything to Avni & was not showing any right over Avni in front of Neela Maa because he is unable to forget the words of Neela Maa that he does not have any right on Avni now after what he did with her...

Avni - wow sirf 4 din, uske baad mansi ki sagai hain ( she said & side hugs mansi who's sitting beside her on the couch )

Mansi and all family smiles seeing Avni happy face

Aman - di par aap toh mere side se rahogi na, toh ab aap ke kaam karo aaj hi humare saath humare ghar chalo

Neil hear this and looks at Avni, avni looks at Neil and smiles and then she says..

Avni - oh ye to bahut confusion wali baat ho gyi, ab mujhe to dono side se hona hain, ab ek side kaise jaun? ( she said and act like she's thinking something)

Aman - di iss me sochna kya hain, aap aur jiju mere side se rahoge

Mansi hear this and says..

Mansi - excuse me, ye pehle mere bhai bhabhi hain toh ye mere side se hi rahenge

All family smiles hearing her words..

Aman - tumhare pehle kaise ho gye ? di ka rishta mujh se pehle hai aur ab di ke shadi ki baad jiju bhi mere hain

Mansi - Oh, toh bhai ka rishta bhi mujh se pehle hain aur ab bhabhi meri hain

Everyone sees Aman Mansi how they are arguing over the name of both Avni and Neil
Avni Neil looks at each other, if today was any other day then Neil would have solved this matter easily but today he is silent.. Avni sees him like this and thinks something's and says...

Avni - bas karo tum dono ( she said glaring at both of them)

Mansi Aman listens to Avni and then notices that the rest of the family are also sitting with them who are watching them.. both feel Lil bit shy and then Aman says..

Aman - di aap meri side se rahogi naa ? ( he said making puppy face )

Mansi - bhabhi no, aap mere side se ho

Avni looks at them and about to says something but Aman interrupt her

Aman - theek hain fir mere side se jiju rahenge, Neil jiju aap kuch bol kyon nahi rahe

Neil hear this and about to says something but his phone started ringing, Neil sees that the call is from Avni's doctor.

Neil - sorry urgent call hain main aata hun.. ( Saying this he leaves from there to attend the call )

After Neil leaves, Avni speaks

Avni - aman mansi Kuan kiske side se Hoga ye hum baad me decide karenge par pehle hume engagement ki shopping karni hain

Shweta - par avni beta, Neil ne mna kiya hain tumhe

Avni - Mummy ji, i know tabhi toh main ye baat uske absence me keh rahi hun, woh ye baat sunte hi mna kar dega par main bahar jana chahti hun..