chapter 122

The next morning, due to the rain of the night, the nature was spreading its different fragrance all around...
The sun was making this pleasant weather more pleasant with its strong and lovely rays and was providing warmth to this cold weather...
On one side, the sweet voice of birds was echoing outside... On the other side, two people in a room are sleeping comfortably in each other's arms away from all this...

And for the surprise.. today Avni wake up from her sleep before Neil...
And because of this, today he did not get a chance to get up earlier and stare at his wifey like every morning...

She's sleeping on her back... She opens her eyes and first she wants to see his face... She looks at her right side to see him But she is unable to see his face when she sees his face hidden in her neck....And he's sleeping on his stomach

Neil is hiding his face in Avni's neck and his one hand on Avni's stomach and his other hand is under her head...And his half body is pressed on her...

Avni shyly smiles seeing their position... and she starts blushing as soon as she remembers last night...

She sees that he's not wearing his shirt...He only wearing his trousers.. then she looks at herself and sees that she is wearing his white shirt which Neil wore last night...And after drying he wore his shirt to her...

she removes his face from her neck without disturbing his sleep and turns to him completelyand then stares at him.... She smiles and then move her hand on his hair and caress them with her fingers...She kisses his forehead and then she kisses his cheek....

Then she try to get up & free herself from his grip but he's holding her tightly....After many attempts she feel his grip loosen on her waist... She smiles and remove his hand from her & also the duvet and she was about to get off from the bed But she is not able to do this when Neil grabs her hand and pulls her towards him and takes her beneath him and come over her...And again hides his face in her neck...

Avni widen her eyes on his sudden move before she says something she hear his voice

Neil - Where are you going? ( He says in his sleepy voice with closed eyes )

Avni - You are awake ?

Neil - hmmm 😴

Avni smiles and says...

Avni - good morning

Neil smiles too and he opens his eyes and then looks at her face and then kisses her forehead and says...

Neil - good morning love

Avni smiles...

Neil - Are you fine ? ( he asked with concern looking into her eyes )

She smiles and takes his face in her hands and says...

Avni - I have never been better than this. ( saying this she kisses his cheek )

Neil smiles and both looked at into each other eyes....

Neil slowly moves his face close to her to kiss her But he is able to do something like this when Avni pushes him a little and Neil falls on the other side of the bed...Avni is about to get off the bed again but Neil grabs her wrist and gently pulls her towards him again...

Neil - Where are you going?

Avni - Neil leave me

Neil - itni jaldi me kahan jana hai mam ko ?

Avni - Neil, mujhe ready hona hai... ghar nahi jana kya

Neil - no

Avni - what