chapter 85 - goa trip 7

Neil is panting. And he's injured & his head is bleeding..
But still he looks at the person standing in front of him with anger
Man standing in front of Neil is pointing gun towards Neil.. but he's still show no fear in his eye

The person in front of neil shoots Neil with a gun...
Neil closes his eyes but the bullet does not hit him when someone pushes him away and stands on his place... And the bullet hits the that person's chest

Neil looks at that person and shouts

Neil - avniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Suddenly Neil wakes up from his sleep shouting Avni's name...

Neil - avniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

He was shivering with fear and he was sweating...

Avni wakes up to hear his voice and gets tensed seeing Neil in such a condition... She hold his arms and asked him

Avni - neil kya hua tm thik ho..

Neil hears Avni's voice and looks at her.. He sees Avni is in front of him... Neel looks at her with teary eyes.. he want to say something but nothing came out from his mouth..

Avni sees him like this and again ask

Avni - neil kya hua hai tm thik ho.. kuch toh bolo

Suddenly Neil hugs Avni and then check her whole body placing his hand here and there.. Is she hurt at all.. and asks tum thik ho..?

Avni gets confused seeing Neil like this but she answers him..

Avni - main thik hu.. par..

Neil does not let her complete her line and hugs her again..And this time more tightly...

Avni rubbed his back to calm him but he's still panting with fear... tears are continuously flowing from his eyes .. Avni's eyes also get filled up seeing him like this...

Avni - neil hua kya hai.. koi bura sapna dekha kya tmne... ( She asked him and rub his back )

Neil break the hug and cupped her face in his hands and kisses her entire face lovingly and finally says

Neil - thank God tm thik ho... I'm sorry.. main tmhe kabhi pareshan nahi karunga par please tm mujhe kabhi chhor kar mat jana
Mar jaunga main... ( He said cupping her face and he's crying )

Avni still not understand anything but she know one thing neil definitely see a very bad dream..

She wipes his tears and kisses his forehead

Avni - dekho main bilkul thik hu... Aur na hi main tmhe kabhi chhor kar jaungi...
Wo ek bura sapna tha jo tut gya.. ab tm sab bhul jao ok ? ( She said and again wipes his tears )

Suddenly, Neil eyes fall on the wall clock and he sees it is 5 o'clock in the morning .. He gets scared because the morning dream comes true...

Avni sees where Neil is watching .. She also sees time and she knows what Neil is thinking...

Avni turn neil face and make him looked at her face and cupped his face and says

Avni - Neil aisa kuch nahi hota hai.. ye sirf kehne ki baate hai.. subh ka sapna sach nahi hota.. aur ab tm aaram karo... Wo bas ek bura sapna tha aur kuch nahi..

But neil not said anything but hugged her and says

Neil - please kabhi mujhe chhor kar mat jana

Avni - neil main kahin nahi jaa rahi.. yehi hu tmhare paas.. accha chalo ab tm soo jao.. tmhe accha lagega

Neil - nahi main sona nahi chahta fir se.. ( he don't want to sleep again and sees that dream again )

Avni think how to make him sleep because if he sleep he get some peace and relief... She think something and says

Avni - par mujhe toh neend aa rahi hai ( she said making pout )

Neil - sorry meri wajah se tmhari bhi neend khrab ho gyi.. tm soo jao
Main aata hu ( he said and about to get off from the bed but avni stops him )

Avni - mujhe tmhare saath sona hai.. tmhare bina sukoon wali neend nahi aati

Neil hear her and give her a small smile...

Avni - chalo ab soo jao.. aur mujhe bhi sula do..

Neil - ok mera bacha idhar aao ( he said opening his arms for her.. avni hugs him and neil laydown in that position with avni.. avni laying on him totally.. she placed her head on his chest and neil closed his eyes and caresses avni hair slowly )

Avni feel no movement in neil hand on her head and she lift her face up to see his eyes closed and he's snoring..

Avni sigh in relief and kissed his forehead

Avni ( in mind ) - mujhe nahi pta tmne aisa kya dekha apne sapne me.. aur main tmse puch kar uss sapne ko dubara yaad bhi nahi dilwana chahti...
Par main sirf itna jaanti hu ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.. na tm mujh se aur na main tmse kabhi dur nahi jaungi.. I promise...
Hum hamare iss rishte ko har buri nazar se bacha kar rakhenge... Humare beech koi nahi aa sakta.. koi bhi nahi...( She think and unknowingly she also sleep )

Later neil wake up at 8 am and feel some weight on him...

He sees avni sleeping on him... Her face his hinding in his neck..

He smile but soon his smile vanish when he remember that dream again

Neil closed his eyes and take a deep breathe.. he open his eyes and caress her hair

Neil ( in mind ) - I love you avni.. main kabhi uss sapne ko sach nahi hone dunga... Tmhare paas kisi bhi chiz ko aane se pehle usse mera saamna karna padega... main tmhe har trah se protect karunga...Chahe uske liye mujhe meri jaan hi kyon na deni pade... Aur aaj ke baad main tmhe ek pal ke liye bhi khud ki nazro se dur nahi hone dunga... ( He's thinking all this but soon he came from his thoughts when he feel a pair of lips on his forehead...He sees avni and smile )

Avni wake up feeling his hand caressing her hair.. but when she looked at his face she sees him lost somewhere... She knows exactly what he's thinking.. he's definitely thinking about his morning dream

She kissed his forehead and then neil came out from his thoughts...

Avni - good morning neil

Neil - good morning wifey

Avni - How are you feeling now

Neil - jab tum paas hoti ho.. toh sab kuch apne aap accha ho jata hai.. jab tak tm paas ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta

Avni - aur main yun hi tmhare paas hamesha rahungi

Neil - hmmm.. aapke paas koi option bhi nahi hai.. ab sari umar tmhe mere dil ke iss jail me rehna hoga ( he said pointing at his heart )

Avni - aur mujhe ye umar kaid qubool hai ( she said and slowly hit her head with him )

Neil smile and kisses her forehead...

Neil - I love you bacha...

Avni - I love you more

Avni - accha neil aaj hum fir se beach par chale... Kal mujhe waha bahut accha laga tha ( she said changing the topic and want to lighten his mood )

Neil - aapka hukum sar aankhon par.. hum chalenge..

Avni - yay accha toh ab chalo jaldi se ready ho jate hai ( saying this she get off from him and then get off from bed And stand..And went into washroom )

Neil also get off from the bed and goes into balcony and again think about his dream...

To be continued.....

How's it ?

I hope you all liked it ?

Please comment & vote 🌟

Thank you ❣❣