chapter 129

Next morning Avni wakeup and opens her eyes.. she gets up and sits on the bed...Then she looks on the other side of the bed but does not find Neil there, then she looks around in the room but Neil is nowhere to be seen.

Avni - ye neil kahan hain ? (Thinking this, she gets down from Bed and then goes out of the room in search of Neil..)

She comes outside and sees Neil standing on a shore with his face towards the sea, that too without a shirt.

She smiles and moves closer to him and hugs him from behind..

Neil smiles feeling her touch and speaks...

Neil - good morning wifey

Avni - good morning neil ( she said and give him a Peck on his back )

Neil smiles

Neil - have you taken your bath?

Avni - no

Neil smiles and says

Neil - good, So let's spend some beautiful moments together.. ( saying this he turned towards her and hold her both hand )

She is about to say something, but Neil, hold her hand & jump into the sea with her...

After a while both of them come up from under the water and Avni tries to catch her breath...

Neil takes her in his arms and asks

Neil - theek ho ?

Avni hits his chest softly and says

Avni - main dar gyi thi ( she said catching her breath and looks at him )

Neil smiles and says..

Neil - ladydon ko dar bhi lagta hain ?

Avni - huh, ladydon insaan hi hain aur aise achank se kiye gye stunt se wo dar jati hain

Neil kisses her forehead and says..

Neil - I'm sorry

Avni smiles and kisses his cheek

Like this both of them spend their time together in the sea...

Later....

Avni was arranging the clothes she had bought from the mall yesterday when she noticed some clothes which she had not taken...She thinks something and looks at neil and smiles...

Avni - neil

Neil who is checking something on his phone looks at Avni and says..

Neil - hmm

Avni comes close to him and hugs him

Avni - thank you for these beautiful dresses...

Neil smiles and sees that there are dresses on the bed which he brought for her without telling her...

Neil - hmm, tumhe kaise pta chala ye dresses tumhare liye hain ?

Avni break the hug and looks at him

Avni - bas dekh kar samjh gyi.. par neil tumne ye kab liya aur kyon ?

Neil - kyon ? ka kya mtlb hota hain ab meri wifey sabka khayal rakhti hain siwaye apna, toh uska khayal toh mujhi ko rakhna padega naa ? ( He asked raising his eyebrows )

Avni smiles and comes more closer to him and encircled her arms around his neck and says

Avni - hmm.. waise choice aapki kafi acchi hain khanna saheb

Neil placed his hand on her waist and says..

Neil - so toh hain.. apne aap ko dekho lo tum bhi toh meri hi pasand ho