chapter 153

Next morning Avni wake up, she opens her eyes and then She slightly rubs her eyes for a clear vision

She get up and sits on the bed and all of a sudden she starts remembering everything from last night.

Her eyes gets filled with fresh tears and somewhere she feels guilty for talking to Neil like that.

Avni ( in mind ) I'm sorry, mujhe tumse iss trah baat nahi karni chahiye thi ( saying this she wipes her tears And then she looks around and gets shocked to find herself back in their room )

Avni - main to guest room me thi fir yeha wapas.... ( Thinking this, it does not take her much time to understand that no one can do this except Neil, surely he has brought her here last night, she gets angry on Neil for this things )

Avni ( in mind ) - I agree I shouldn't have talked to Neil like I did last night but my decision hasn't changed yet.
I'm angry with him and I won't stay in this room until I get my old Neil back. ( Thinking this she get off from the bed and about to go out from the room but stops when she sees Neil at the door )

Neil stands at the door with Avni's suitcase, he smiles looking at her and speaks.

Neil - good morning wifey ( he said smiling and Saying this he enters the room with Avni's bag )

Avni looks at her bag and then she looks at him

Neil gulped in fear, he gets afraid the way she's looking at him in anger but he composes himself and says

Neil - woh kal raat tumhara bag Lana bhul gya tha isiliye abhi le aaya

Hearing Neil's words she raised her eyebrows looking at him And gesture him that he will bother to tell, how did he bring her here?

Neil smiles looking at her and remember something

Flashback

Neil - You are in more pain than me, still you are trying to forget your this pain for me and family, You are smiling for us but I can't keep you happy...
But now I understand, Knowingly unknowingly I have hurt you a lot.
But Now I can't tolerate all this between us, I can't see you like this anymore
I know, right now you are very angry &
Your anger is inevitable but I still know how to pacify my wifey
sorry my love, but i love you so much i will never let you go away from myself nor from this room.
Tumhe jitna ladna hain lad Lena mujh se par tumhe rehna to issi room me hain mere saath. ( he said and thinks something's)

He comes down the hall and then tries to open the guest room door one more time, suddenly his eyes fall on the guest room window.
He goes there and by chance there were no curtains on that glass window.

He looks inside through the window and sees that Avni is sleeping sitting on the floor with her head on the bed.

He feels bad and then thinking about something, he brings the guest room key and then opens the door from outside.

He slowly opens the door and comes inside and then comes and sits beside her

He sees that there are traces of tears on her cheeks,
He feels bad seeing her like this, he wipes the marks of her tears,
And then after that slowly, without disturbing her sleep, he lifts her in his arms and brings her to their room.

He puts her to bed and sits beside her, he caress her hair and say

Neil - I know mujhe se galti hui hain,
Par ab main sab pehle jaisa kar dunga,
I didn't even know when I hurt my Avni so much.
I know tomorrow when you open your eyes you will be angry with me which is also right, you have every right to be angry with me to fight with me,
Par wifey issi kamre me reh kar lado mujh se ( Saying this he kisses her forehead and then himself falls asleep next to her )