chapter 144

The next morning Avni wakes up and opens her eyes slightly, she spread her hand on the bed but finds herself alone in the bed and thinks...

Avni ( in mind ) - kya Neil puri raat kamre me nahi aaya (Thinking she gets up and sits on the bed and rubs her eyes for clear vision)

As soon as she opens her eyes completely, she gets suprised to see the room, her mouth gets opens and she gets off from the bed

Avni sees the whole room is full of sorry cards and teddy,
Avni sees the time and it's shows 10 o clock, she thought maybe she's dreaming,Because she never sleeps for that long.
She can't believe her eyes that's why she closes her eyes and opens them again But still everything is the same in the room, she pinch herself and then screams on her stupidity and realized that she's not dreaming.

She smiles again and takes a sorry card in her hand which is pasted near the mirror and reads it..

👉 I'm sorry, I know there is no excuse for what I've done but I just want to tell you I'm really sorry.
I did not intend to hurt you anyway
Please forgive me

She smiles and then takes another card in her hand and reads

👉 I'm sorry,
I fight with you, I shout at you, I do
Misbehave, I hurt you a lot but I
Simply can't live without you.
I am so sorry my love

By doing this, she reads the rest of the sorry cards, on which such lovely words are written, and tears come in her eyes seeing his love..
She knows that there are definitely some reasons behind Neil's behavior, but then why is he not sharing it with her?

Then Avni looks at teddies & She takes one of the big teddy in her hand from the many teddy kept in the room and hugs him as if he were neil

Neil smiles seeing all this reaction of Avni who is hiding behind the door.
He feels relieved to see Avni's smiling face and closes his eyes but suddenly he hears Avni's voice.

Avni - Teddy, tell someone there is no need to hide, he can come in front of me now ( she said faking her anger)
Neil opens his eyes on hearing this from Avni
he comes in front of her holding his ear from one hand and with other hand he's holding a heart shaped ballon in his hand on which sorry was written.

He comes close to her and says

Neil - I'm sorry, please forgive me

Avni sees him & rolls her eyes, then she sees Ballon in his hand And she breaks that ballon with the help of her nail

Neil makes puppy face looking at her and Avni again rolls her eyes looking at his face and then she comes towards bed & sits on the bed with her teedy..

Neil comes close to her and sits on his knee infront of her on the floor and placed his hand on her hand

Neil - please maaf kardo

Avni ignores him, Although she's not angry with him, but she does not want to miss the chance to show tantrums in front of the person Who loves her very much, and whom she also loves the most in the world.

Suddenly she thinks something's and says while looking at her teddy...

Avni - Teddy, tell him, if he wants Avni's apology, then he will have to accept some of Avni's conditions.. ( she said and act like she's talking with teddy but with the corner of her eyes she sees him)