4. ALWAYS

Song of the chapter:- Memories by Maroon 5

Emma's P.O.V

"Don't leave me Emma pease", Ethan said directly looking into my eyes like he can see my soul. "Sorry", was my only reply and then we just sat there for I don't know how long. Then the front door opened and Zach entered the car and Ethan let me go. And when a sat away he never looked at me even once and it felt that a part of me was left behind.

That was the last time when I saw him. The next day when we were leaving he didn't even came to say a good bye.

When we reached the pack house it was beautiful. A really handsome guy who had blue eyes and blonde hair came out and helped us to carry our stuff in then he showed us our rooms which were really big and beautiful.

At last he helped me to get my stuff inside my room then he turned to me smiled and said ,"Hi I'm Jack you must be Emma right. Well I'm the future alpha, Nice to meet you". After that we talked for a while and he was really nice and also an alpha but not like Ethan, they were different. I don't know why but I was still thinking about him.

Next day I went to the school and everyone was friendly and Jack introduced me to his friends who were also really good. There were three of them Luke (future beta), John (future third in command) and Chris who was the best fighter (and their future trainer). They were all good-looking Luke had blonde hair and green eyes like me, Chris and John both had light brown hair but chris had grey eyes and John had dark brown eyes.

We all became good friends and I also told them about Ethan. Jack became by best friend and Luke was like my elder brother. Both Chris and John were my partners in crime.

With them life was good and whenever I felt sad all of them will support me and will try to make me laugh which was very easy for them.

They also trained me alot and it worked really well because I became stronger and stronger fighter as every day passed, my body became tonned because of the workout sessions and I became much better version of me and why wouldn't I they were really good at training.

I also called Mark, Anne, Clara whenever I'll get some free time. And Rose and I texted or called everyday about what's happening. Zach was the only one who called me everyday and asked me about how I am and if I'm happy.

Well in between all these things Ethan was still on my mind and I cannot get rid of him. It was like there is an empty hole in my heart, calling out to him to be there and complete me, but I knew that wasn't gonna happen. He never called and whenever I'd ask Zach about Ethan he'll just change the topic.

I don't know how but 6 months passed now Jack was the alpha and I was one of the best fighter of Cresent moon pack and these guys also became my family. Today was my last day of Junior year of high school the boys and I entered the pack house and saw our parents were sitting there.

All of them turned and my mom came to me and said "Guess what honey, we're going back to Golden moon pack. Actually we got a call this morning that the rouges are near their boundries and there can be a war so they want us to come back and also Cresent moon pack is going to help them in training."

I didn't know what to say or do about it I was happy but I was sacred; because I'll have to face him again I'll have to go back there and I don't think I'm ready for that. The boys came to my room because they were the only one who knew about Ethan. "I promise we'll not let him get any where near you Em", said Luke offcourse he was in his overprotective big brother mode. Wait he said we....." You guys are coming?" I asked them and they all started laughing. "Offcourse we are that's what your mom said Emma that we're gonna help them for training and stuff" said Jack.

I thought about it if this guys will be there for me and also Zach then this will not be so hard right. "Okay I'm ready if you guys will have my back."

"ALWAYS", they replied together.

**Next day**

I packed my stuff and looked at my room for the last time, there were so many memories of me and the boys in this room. Then I went downstairs and left. The journey wasn't too long just 3-4 hours. When we arrived the pack house I looked at my parents and they said "We'll also stay at the pack house with other guys because our house is near the boundary, so it'll be safe for us to stay here". GREAT, note the sarcasm.

My mom and dad went inside I gathered some courage, Jack came with other guys and we all went inside.The pack house was still the same as I remembered. Zach came downstairs running and he hugged me so hard that I can't breathe. "Emma I missed you my much!" He said kissing my head. I just took my time to look at him he looked older and more stronger. "I called your friends they'll be here soon", he said. "You gonna introduce us Em?", Chris asked and I introduce them.

The guys went back to their rooms and I also went to my new room. It was really big I mean I've seen the other rooms and this one was just one of the best ones, maybe because I'm his mate I thought. I haven't even seen him. I was just constantly thinking about him when someone knocked the door.

Rose, Mark, Anne and Clara all came in together and jumped at me pinning me on the bed engulfing me in a hug. "I really missed you Emma", said Mark smiling "I also missed you guys", I replied, we all just sat there talking after some time Mark, Clara and Anne left. Rose was still there looking at me with sad eyes.

"What is it Rose?" I asked I knew something was up with her. "Nothing" she almost whispered and confirmed my doubts. "Come on Rose I've known you my whole life, tell me what is it?" I asked again now I was angry because she was just lying to me, her best friend. "We broke up", she replied looking at me with her eyes full of tears. I knew what she was talking about but I wanted to clear it with her "wait you mean you and Ethan broke up?", I asked and she nodded and started crying. I should feel sad for her and I was really but, a part of me was happy that she broke up with him.

Oh god... Maybe I am the worst friend one could have. "When did it happens?" I asked "Just the day after you left" she said. Wait......it means he broke up with her because of me and was single all this time. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, Rose?" I was bit angry now if she would have told me I might have contacted him and we would have been together.

"Be-because you were so happy with your friends there. I didn't want to burden you with my worries and my problems", she replied still tear eyed.

Okay now I'm feeling guilty I mean I'm just thinking about myself. Then I said, "Come on Rose friends are there to share your problems and help you, and always remember I'll always be there for you no matter what okay." She nodded, wait if I tell her about me and Ethan right now it'll be a good thing she's not even dating him.

But before I can tell her any thing Zach came in. "I think I should go, I'll see you tomorrow", Rose said then she kissed me on my cheeks and left.

"So you found your mate?", I asked him, I had to hear it from Mark and I was angry. He blushed. "Why didn't you tell me about her before?", I asked "I wanted to talk about it face to face and it's Anne", he said. Wait...my friend Anne. "Really oh god I'm so happy for both of you Zach I really am. So you guys dating?". And he nodded but then he said, "Emma actually I was here to call you because Ethan is here." And my world stopped.

"He waiting for you downstairs with other guys, now come on he's the apha and he doesn't like to wait." He said walking out of the room and I followed him. When I reached the bottom of the stairs he was there, standing with his back to me. I'll know him anywhere. My wolf wanted me to jump over him and kiss the hell out of him when I haven't even seen his face and that's when he turned around and...............to be continued.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 11, January 2021.

Hello my dear snowflakes❄️. I hope you liked the update, if you did pleasee like comments and share. Share your thoughts and suggestions in comment box and feel free to message me too, because I'd love to know what you think about my writing or any other characters.😀✨.

Stay safe. And wear masks 💫.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️