8. But we didn't Kiss.

{A/N: OMGG GUYS, I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR 300+ VIEWS LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!! LIKE IN LAST CHAPTER I WAS THANKING U FOR 200 AND NOW 300?!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MY LOVELY SNOWFLAKES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. ENJOY YOUR READING 💫. AGAIN THANK YOU ✨.}

Song of the chapter:- Too Young by Louis Tomlinson

EMMA'S POV

Are they back together again? Maybe Ethan likes Rose more, plus she'd make a better luna too, whereas me......you were born to be a luna, or moon goddess won't have made you two mates my wolf told me. She felt how worried I was, and she was too but I was the one who wanted to be 'friends' with my supposedly hot, attractive, good-looking, gentleman mate.

Ugh, I am so stupid. I can even give myself good relationship advice. That's why I called Jake to meet me after dinner because a guy understands a guy's point of view, right? Yes, I'll tell him everything and he'll help me.

He didn't help me. He LAUGHED at me. That's all he did. And also Nick asking me out on a date after training didn't help at all. What was I supposed to say, hey you're nice and all but my mate is our Alpha and I kinda like him so no.

"Will you shut up you're not helping?", I finally said to Jake who was laying on my bed holding his stomach, laughing his ass off as I told him about my situation. "You clearly like your mate emms, why do you even wanna be friends with someone who you should be sleeping with, you know", he told with an innocent face which was very fake.

"Can you talk about something else, I didn't call you here to give me advice on how to get laid", I snapped and he finally gave me some real advice saying and I quote "if you want him, just go for it. But be careful, and just don't lose yourself", with that he stood up and someone knocked on my door at the same time.

I was indeed shocked to see Ethan there. At first he was relieved that I opened the door but then he looked mad that I was here alone with Jake. Maybe that was just his wolf but I can feel his possisivesness and it felt nice. Jake just gave him a nod on his way out, but behind his back he wiggled his brows suggestively at me due to which I turned red.

As we sat on my bed, it felt nice. Not different, or wierd, or akward, but nice. Because deep down both of us knew that he belonged here, inside my room, near me, with me. Inside your heart my wolf suggested quietly which I clearly ignored.

"So? You and Jake?", He suddenly asked with a smile which was totally fake. "Can't a guy and girl be friends?", I replied his question with a question to which he looked relieved. "Can they?", He asked and I realised we were whispering, because we were close, really close.

"Who?", I asked because I knew he wasn't talking about me and jake.

"Us?", He asked his lips almost touching mine. But not totally. Then suddenly an image of him and Rose this morning came inside my head. He wasn't wearing a shirt, her makeup was ruined, they dated too, they had a lot of history and I pulled away. "There is no us", I replied quietly, but my voice was raspy. "Stop it Emma, stop that. Please", he sounded pained, hurt.

"What?", I asked. "Pulling away. From me. Every damn time. Whenever I am being nice to you, its like you can't handel it. And then you'll let me in, give me hope and then you leave. Just like that. You pull back. Every time. And that hurts", he said looking into my eyes and I can see it. The pain. The hurt. He wasn't hiding his emotions, and I saw him. The real him.

My Ethan.

The one I thought was gone long ago. He was still there hiding alone in the dark from the cruel world.

"I am scared Ethan", I told him the truth, the reason why I left.

"So am I Emma, do you think it's easy to show everyone that you don't care about anyone or anything? It's hard. But someone has to do it. I can't let the pack see me weak, broken, the way that I am. I have to make them feel protected and safe. I can't show them my weakness, but that doesn't mean that I don't have one. I do. Everyone does. And my weakness is you Emma", he said and my heart did a summersalt.

"Really?", I asked if he meant everyword he said or not.

"Ofcourse Emma. You're my weakness. My power. Whatever you are. In the end you're mine. Don't you know, that is why moongoddess had mated us. You're fated to be mine. Do you like that Emma? Being mine?", He asked putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

And all I could do was to nod. He was pouring his heart out to me, his emotions, his everything. This is what I wanted from the start. Him. But at that time, we weren't meant to be. We were never wrong but maybe our timing was. And now, we had another chance. To be us.

"I want you to be mine too Ethan.....", I whispered.

And his eyes lit up. As if this is what he was waiting for. Then he laughed, a full hearted, happy laugh and said, "Didn't you know Emma? I've always been yours".

And with that we sat near the window in my bedroom, wrapped in eachothers arms, talking and laughing, making up for the times we missed. We didn't kiss. Not once. But we didn't need to. Only one touch from eachother, that one look full of adoration and care was enough to make us feel complete. Because for the first time, we were completed. And more importantly together.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Published on:- 15, February 2021.

The end.

Just kidding people. Dont take that seriously. The story hasn't even started completely. There's going to be something new in the next chapter. Which will be posted around next week, so you'll have to wait. I know, I'm evil. 😈

So I really really thank each and everyone of you because, without you my snowflakes the book won't have reached 300+ views. Hope you are doing well. Take care. Please vote.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️