10. Definitely 11

Song of the chapter:- I like me better by Lauv

(Her dress for the date^^)

EMMA'S POV

After picking out a nice dress, because it was still summer,  which Rose approved I finally got ready, tied my blonde hair which now almost reached my mid waist into a pony tail applied some makeup and finally decided to leave not wanting to make Ethan wait or maybe you are the one who can't wait my wolf told me. Which maybe, just maybe was true.

When I reached the stairs I saw him standing on the end of the staircase waiting for me, it was a bit nostalgic because when I came back for the first time this was where I first saw him, exactly in the same position. Except when he turned around, this time his chocolate brown eyes were warm, bright, shining with excitement. He was wearing a plain black shirt with light jeans and yet he managed to look like a model with his jet black messy hair.

Just when I reached the end of the staircase he gave me a bouquet of lilies, I was indeed shocked he remembered my favourite flowers and then gave me his perfect smile which always managed to leave me breathless. "Ready?", He asked offering his hand I took it and said "ready", smiling back at him.

At first we went to the local pack cafe for breakfast, which also happened to serve my favourite chocolate lava cake, and this fact was also not forgotten by Ethan. Now that I was really with him, a part of me felt bad for doing all this to him, I did regret it, wasting years without eachother but I knew if I wouldn't have done that then, we won't be here right now.

After that he gave a little tour of the pack, I already knew most of the places but he showed me some new buildings, and parks, everyone wished us with warm smiles and I can see how the whole pack was happy with Ethan being their new alpha, they weren't afraid of him but they all respected him, alot.

Then we finally left towards the town which was a bit far, so we can run freely in our wolf form without being noticed by others. The journey was amazing, the road was surrounded by trees, the sun was warm but not too hot, the cool wind was blowing and all I could say was it smelled like summer.

When we finally reached the town it was already time for lunch so Ethan took me to a small yet nice place called, Ken's kitchen, it was nice and cosy not too crowded but not too empty either. After we ordered, I finally asked Ethan "so, why did you bring me here, I mean it's amazing but I know it's not just because of the food, why did you really bring me here?"

And he chuckled. "God, how do you know me so well? Actually, I just bought you here because nobody knows us, and we can be whoever we want you know? I'm not the Alpha, we're just Emma and Ethan, just us" he said and I totally understood. He wanted a normal date and it won't be that normal we went around the pack because he was the Alpha and we'd be served differently; it was nice but sometimes it does get tiring.

"You know sometimes there are these day's when you'd rather be anyone but your self and whenever I feel like it I come here, alone and enjoy being just me. Here I can be whoever I want you know" he continued and something told me he never shared this place with anyone before me which made me happy.

"So who are we going to be Ethan?", I asked smiling and then he whispered "play along", and then he was on his knees and said "Maria, I know we only met two months ago, but I know you're the one for me sweetpea will you marry me?", He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I stood up and looked around and everyone one was staring, someone even aw'd and I wanted to laugh on their faces but I stopped my self and said "I'm pregnant, Ronald", with a serious-worried face and people around us gasped and I raised a challenging eyebrow at Ethan to which he replied "you just made me more happy, sweetpea", he said.

And then I said "but it's not your's, it's Nathan's baby", trying to keep a straight face as everyone around us started whispering. To make it worse Ethan said "My little brother". This was it, I could control myself so I ran out of the place trying to control my laughter while everyone thought I was crying. After a while I stopped, waiting for Ethan  when he finally arrived he said "Ronald? Really?!", And then we both started laughing.

Then we went to another place and had our lunch without any drama. He showed me the town because I rarely went there. After having our dinner at a fancy restaurant and having our desert at a local icecream stall we finally went back to the pack. When he stopped the car in the parking we just sat there. It wasn't that akward silence it was comfortable, but also none of us wanted the date to end.

Finally he turned to me and said "on the scale of 1 to10 how good was the date?"

I tapped my finger on my chin pretending to think and then I said "it was an 8, because the food was good but you lost 2 points at Sweetpea and Maria".

(a/n: no offense to people named Maria).

"Woah you're really tough you know, but I know how to get a 10", he said smirking at me and before I could ask how, he covered my lips with his own. And it was again one of the best kiss of my life. Ethan's kisses always kept getting better and it always felt like dream. When he pulled away he asked in a deep breathless yet sexy voice, "So again, how good was it from 1-10?"

And I said "11, definately 11".

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 11 March, 2021.

Hey snowflakes. I know, I know I just made a new record of updating late but what can I say, if felt as if I've just lost my words (sry, just watched chemical hearts, good movie btw).  But then again you bought me back to reality by giving me 700+ views!!!!! And you know 7 is my lucky number.

So thank you very very much for all the views, and comment and also for adding my book to you're reading list. You're amazing. Take care. Be kind.🌻

Love,
IceQueen ❣️