1. Meanie

Song of the chapter:- About Love.💫

EMMA'S P.O.V

I woke up with sun rays falling on my eyes and my mom shouting my name. Today is my first day of Junior year of high school and I am really excited. My brother was driving me and Rose(Rosalie) to school and I was late. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and then asked Rose to select an outfit. She was looking beautiful with her platinum blonde hair tied in a neat pony, her blue eyes were shining with excitement. She wore a red top, black skirt, and a black leather jacket with knee length red heals.

"Morning Emma lets go yo- Oh my godd!! Emma you're still in your towel. Come on we have to hurry up or we will be late on our first day. Let's get you ready" after that we selected my outfit and decided with skinny jeans and my favourite black lacy top. After that she left me to change.

I dried my dirty blonde hair and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My green eyes were also shining with excitement just like Rose and I was still in my towel and suddenly my bedroom door opened. I thought it was Rose but it was Ethan, I knew he was also ridding with us and he spent most of his time at our place but he never came to my room since he stopped talking to me.

He wore a black button down and black jeans looking really hot and I realised I was checking out my best friends boyfriend. When I decided to look at his handsome face I realised he was also checking me out his chocolate brown eye running up and down my whole body and his lips parted slightly. And suddenly I felt naked and my hold on the towel tighten and I cleared my throat and that's when his eyes met mine he ran a hand to his messy but hot brown hair and closed his mouth.

"W-wh-what do you want Ethan?" I asked him narrowing my eyes at him. And when he knew I was nervous a stupid and sexy smirk spread across his face."Well your mom send me to get you or we will be late but now I think we should skip school today and have some fun" he said and started walking towards me and suddenly he was hovering me and my back was pressed against the wall. I always had a crush on him but I've never been this close to him. He was dating my bestie but whenever we hung out together he was always mean to me.

It was like he never wanted to be anywhere near me but because of Rose he had to compromise. I tried to push him away but he didn't even move.Then he whispered in my ear "Do you think I have anything to do with you when I have your best friend? I just came because your mom told me to bring you now hurry up or we will leave without you. Not that I have any problems with leaving without you." With that he left me standing there thinking if it was the same guy who used to play with me and always tried to make me happy.

I wanted to cry but I would not let him destroy my first day so I got ready and added some mascara and my cherry flavoured lip gloss. I looked good with my shoulder length, dirty blonde hair left open and my outfit was also good. Then after having my breakfast my mom and dad left for clinic and we rode to school in my brother's car.

When we reached the school my other friends Mark, Anne and Clara, were waiting for us. We went to our locker and that's when I realised everyone was staring at something behind me and I realised it was Ethan and Rose who were making out near the lockers. I felt a bit jealous but I pushed it away for my best friend happiness and also the fact that Ethan wasn't even interested in me. Suddenly someone bumped in me and I realised it was Mark and a smile stretched accross my face because seriously he was the guy best friend a girl could ever ask for.

Anne and Clara were also both very beautiful and most popular girls and I don't know how I ended up with these people but I was still happy. My brother Zach came to me and handed me a paper which was my schedule and kissed my head told me to take care and left after I thanked him. He was always looking out for me and also was very protective and caring even if I was just one year younger than him.

When he left I realised every girl in the hallway was checking him out and also Ethan who was also leaving. The rest of the day passed away quickly and I loved my classes and most of them were with Rose. During lunch again I was sitting with my brother and his friends who were also a part of their football team and my friends also.

Ethan was again making out with Rose and every one else was talking about random things. Suddenly Nick one of my brother's friend asked me "Hey Emma you still single?" And the whole table went silent. Even Ethan and Rose stopped eating eachothers faces and were listening and before I could reply Rose said "Yeah she's still single I wonder why, I mean there are really good guys out there, like you who can take her out right?" And Nick blushed and before he can reply my brother groaned and glared and I knew what it meant.

Suddenly Ethan said "why would you like to date someone like her Nick?" And before any one can say any thing my brother punched Ethan and they started fighting. I didn't knew why but his words hurt, even if I imagined my Ethan was dead his words hurted me. My friends were at my side Mark was rubbing my back and I realised I was crying.

After that the fight between Zach and Ethan was broken by a teacher and Zach also warned Ethan not to say a word about me. When I went home I knew I didn't want to go back to school, it was my first day and Ethan was already a jerk and I didn't knew how I was going to spend the next years.

The ride to home was silent because Rose and Zach were both not talking to Ethan because of his comment. When we reached home Ethan finally apologized which was just a sorry and nothing like an apology but more of a formality.

Rose and Zach warned him but then started talking to him and I didn't have any problems with that because I just wanted them happy. Rose and I went to my room when I closed the door she sat on my bed and said "Emma I am really sorry for his behaviour. I don't know why does he behaves like this and I promise I-" I stopped her mid sentence saying its okay and she hugged me saying "I don't know how I managed to get a best friend like you" which made me feel guilty because this morning I was checking out her boyfriend.

When it was our training time( yes we practice because of the fact that rouges might attack and we must be ready) and Rose was excited because she was good at it and I wasn't because no one was interested in training me. And when I tried something people would just make fun of me so stayed in my room. Suddenly my eyelids felt heavy and fell asleep.

"Hey, why are you crying princess?" Ethan asked he was standing behind me and I was sitting on the swing in our backyard which was made by my dad because I loved swing."Cause I lost Kelly(my favourite doll) Ethan". I replied still crying. He started swinging me back and forth and said "Don't worry princess I'll get you a new one." He said and I asked him " Have you ever lost you favourite things Ethan?" And he replied" Nope, princess! And I never will. Do you know why?" When I shook my head he said " Cause you are my favorite and I'll never let you go Princess, never I promise" he said linking our pinky fingers making me laugh and forget about the bad things.

Suddenly my eyes opened tears flowing out of them and I realised it was a dream. I still remember that day I was seven and he was eight. He never failed to make me laugh and make me forget about my sorrow. I always wish that my Ethan will come back. Then I went downstairs to eat something and also wash my face so no one will know I cried. I was not looking forward while walking incase someone will see my face and suddenly I walked into some one and I realised it was him. "Can't you wal- wait Emma are you crying? What happened?! ", Ethan asked sounding worried. And I said........            

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 17, December 2020

Hii snowflakes😀 !! First of all pleasee ignore the mistakes and also I know this chapter was bit boring but next chapter is going to be amazing cause ETHAN WILL FIND HIS MATE and we'll see what happens next.

Also the song of the chapter is just something random I'm listening to while writing or any song that I feel like is related to chapter. (That's just me what can I say😳)

PLEASE like and comment. ❄️
I hope you like it and if you do please support me and share your ideas in my comments box.
New upload will be soon whenever I get some time.🤷

Love,
IceQueen❣️