12. Daydreams

Song of the chapter:- Slow Hands by Niall Horan (my baee😍)

EMMA'S POV

My arm's are wrapped around Ethan's neck, his around my waist pulling me to flush against him, his mouth is demanding against mine. I take of his shirt, actually rip it off of him and it ends up somewhere on the floor near my clothes aswell. We fall on the bed, he's looking at me with this intense look, his eyes look so dark and gives him the badboy look and his lips are so close to mine- beep beep beep.

I wake up and realise it was all the dream, but the heat between my legs makes it feel too real. To stop my alarm I reach over Ethan, almost straddling him and he moans still asleep, even though his lower region is wide awake. Just as I'm about to move away he wraps his arms around me pushes me on my back so he's hovering me and then he leans down, I close my eyes and shudder as he whispers in my ear "Why are you so turned on baby? Did you dream of me? And don't even try to deny it, I can literally smell you and it's so fucking hard to control myself you know...." And then he starts placing kisses on my neck and my shoulder which was exposed because I was wearing his shirt which is too big for me.

"Ethan, training", is all I managed to between all the kisses.

To which he replied with "fuck training", and I rolled my eyes.

Somehow I managed to push him off of me and stand up from the bed and take a good look at him, he wasn't wearing a shirt so I took my sweet time to look at his structured chest, his hair were looking lighters shade of brown because of the sunlight and were messy because of me running my hand through them because they were too soft, his eyes also looked goldenish brown as he looked at me with lust, his lips were swollen and then he gave me a cute pout which I couldn't resist if I stared too much; so I shouted a "NO!", ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

When I looked into the mirror, my hair too were disheveled, my green eyes looked brighter, my cheeks flushed. The girl in the mirror looked happy, because I was happy. Finally we got ready and left for the training while Ethan was complaining about my shorts and I pretended to not listen to him.

Just then Chris and Mark too joined us for the practice when they saw Ethan complaining they asked him what's wrong and Ethan said and I quote "Emma's trying to seduce me with those shorts", and then they all burst out laughing. Boys. I rolled me eyes at them.

After a heated training, which consisted of alot of working out and fighting, we finally took a break when I saw Anne entering or may I say storming into the grounds and frowned. "Hey, everything okay?", I asked to Rose who had a worried look on her face as she too followed Anne into the grounds who went past me towards Zach who was talking with a blonde. She was wearing a sports bra that might've been too short for her but who am I to judge.

"Oh, well Gwen messed with Anne. She and Zach were going out and she managed to interrupt. Now Anne's mad", she said and I instantly understood what was wrong. Mad Anne was bad bad. She was the nicest, but not when she's mad.

"Wait, who's Gwen?", I asked and she nodded towards the girl who looked scared as Anne launched herself at her but was stopped by Zach. "She's new?", I asked looking towards Ethan now as Rose too was trying to stop Anne even though she knew it wasn't gonna happen anytime soon, I knew it so I didn't even try.

"Uhh, she joined around the time when you left, you know", he said flinching as he said the word left because I knew it was a sore topic but it was what it was and I don't regret it. "Oh", I said but my attention was towards Anne who surprisingly calmed down and turned around, just as Zach's grip losened on her shoulder she turned around and punched Gwen straight on her nose which I'm sure cracked as he fell backwards.

Anne didn't even look at her, just turned around and left without giving Zach a second glance, who looked scared and worried at the same time as he ran after her. Gwen was immediately taken to the pack doctor. Ethan and I went there too.

When we entered her room her nose was covered with bandages the doctor left after treating it. Just as she turned around and looked at Ethan, there was something in her eyes that botherd me very much, specially when she checked him out and pretended I wasn't there. Guess she deserves another punch, I thought glaring at her.

"Princess?", Ethan's soothing voice bought me out of my aggressive thoughts and I smiled looking up at him and he wrapped his arms around me, to which a small frown appeared on Gwen's face, and I smirked at her. Two can play this game.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 21, March 2021

Heyyy snowflakes, here you go with another update. Also MTMBB is getting soo much love I would like to thank y'all for each and every comment, view and vote.🌻

Also feel free to comment or private message me for dedication.🤗

Any thoughts about the new cover? Do you think the older one was better or this one? I'm confused. Please share your thoughts about it.😅
Take care. Spread love.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️