13. My Ethan

Song of the chapter:- Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez

EMMA'S POV

Just as we reached Gwen she literally jumped out of her seat and hugged my Ethan. My Ethan? Where did that come from? He's our! My wolf snapped and I saw her hugging him tightly as he akwardly patted her back to which a laugh bubbled out of my chest and their attention turned towards me.

"And who are you?", Gwen asked me with a look of disapproval which I returned. "I'm Emma. Ethan's mate", I said smiling up at Ethan, which he too returned. To say she looked shocked would be an understatement, the blood drained from her face as she eyed me suspiciously. "I've never even seen you here before. Which pack are you from? I must know you're father, I mean he must be an Alpha right?", She asked.

Now this made me wonder, mostly an alpha's daughter was mated with other alpha so that she can handle the responsibility of being a Luna, but there were exceptions, and maybe I was one of such exception. "Well, my dad Richard is the pack doctor, not an alpha, maybe the moongoddess mated us because we were....just made for eachother", I replied.

"Oh believe me it felt like that to me too, even if we weren't mates", she said and Ethan's posture stiffened and his brows furrowed. I questioningly looked up at him wanting him to explain but he barely shook his head that we weren't having this conversation in front of Gwen. "Well I'm his mate and he's mine so that explains it", I replied not letting her words get in my head even though I was still wondering what made her say that.

"Well, we gotta go now. Take care" he said giving her a fake friendly smile trying to play his role of good Alpha, to which she replied with a flirty smile and rubbed her hand on his arm saying "see you soon", and then proceeded to give me a smirk. I frowned, wrapped my hand around Ethan's as we made our way towards the exit.

His posture relaxed as we left the room but the look on his face told me he was still deeply thinking about what she said earlier. We walked back home in silence and unfortunately it wasn't our usual comfortable one; it was the akward silence where you don't know what to say, but you also want to say something and not offended the other person so in the end you decide to not say anything. His hand was still holding mine, tightly if I might add, which gave me some reassurance.

Just as we reached the pack house I noticed everyone was preparing for something, Luke stopped us on our way, asking Ethan something about the bonfire, which I didn't pay attention to as I was still lost in my thoughts, but it did remind me of the monthly bonfires Golden moon used to arrange on almost every full moon to celebrate and make the pack bonding stronger, the ones I rarely attended and even if I did I'd end up alone.

After that we finally made our way to Ethan's room, I sat on his bed waiting for him to explain as he stood there in front if me his usually bright eyes filled with guilt. "What was she talking about Ethan?", I asked breaking the silence. He looked up finally, and started explaining as he sat next to me on his bed holding both of my arms in his.

"Well, after you left I broke up with Rose. And uh-one day I was drunk, tired, frustrated and she came to me and we Fucked. It was just casual, like I told her I don't want any strings attached or anything and she agreed. We did that for a while, but then-she like started acting like all wierd and like my girlfriend. So I called it off. But it wasn't anything serious, not to me and I told her, you have to belie-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, it took him a while to realise what was really happening before he kissed me with the same passion and need.

Before I could register what was happening, I was laying flat on my back with him on top of me. One of his hand pinned my wrist above my head and the other wrapped around my shirt, and within seconds my shirt was off, my jeans were next. I was laying under him moaning and withering with need as he kissed me passionately as if it was a promise. To never let go.

I groaned between the kisses as he bit my neck and then sucked. "You're wearing too much clothes", I moaned in between the kisses, tugging my wrists but his grip didn't lose. He chuckled and stood up, a whine left my mouth as he did, he took his time looking at me in my black lacy bra and panties and then slowly bit his lip. Then he removed his shirt carelessly throwing it on the floor. As he hovered me again I became self-conscious, yes I was a virgin, I had my own insecurities, specially when this god-like man was my mate.

"Ethan-I-you know-", but he cut me off saying "Emma we're not gonna do anything you don't want. If it's too much tell me to stop. Okay?", He asked softly looking into my eyes and it made me feel safe and wanted as I replied with a okay. With that he tugged on my panties then looking up at me for permission and I gave him a small nod. After that things were blurry.

All I remember is Ethan, his smell, his voice, and him ravishing me with his mouth.

When I woke up, I was alone in Ethan's room with the shower running in the bathroom which meant Ethan was taking a shower. The things we did all came rushing back and I blushed just as the door opened and Ethan came out with just a towel wrapped around him.

His hair were still wet from the shower, tiny water drops running down his tonned stomach and disappearing into the towel, as I licked my lips looking at him and he laughed. "Jeez, Ems I'm not the dinner. And stop looking at me like that if you don't want to be late", he said.

"Late for what?", I asked. "The bonfire sweetheart", he replied and disappeared into the closet.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Published on:- 27, March 2021.

Hey snowflakes, here you have it. Another unedited chapter. Pleseee vote and comment, it means the world to me.

Hope you're doing well. Take care. Be kind.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️