17. Mr. Not So Innocent.

THANK YOU FOR 3.69K VIEWS SNOWFLAKES✨

Song of the chapter:- Wonder by Shawn Mendes

EMMA'S POV

When I opened my eyes I was rewarded with the view I've been longing for since too long, warm, chocolate brown eyes, staring back at me with a tired yet comforting look, as if telling me everything will be alright. He gently wiped my tears and gave me small smile which resulted into me bursting to tears again. "Hey, I'm here. Everything's alright. Baby don't cry", he started whispering sweet things into my ears even though I should've been the one to comfort him.

I realised I should call everyone and end their misery as they were all worried about him but then everyone will be here and I'll have to share Ethan which to be honest I didn't want to do. Call me selfish but after almost losing him, I just wanted to be with him. But after a while I finally called mom and everyone else. Mom and dad told him about his condition and he was the least bit worried about his health, instead he started asking about pack and everyone else. My wolf was now also feeling better. Everyone visited Ethan turn by turn.

After a while and lots of flower's and get well soon's me and Ethan were finally alone again. "How are you Princess?", He asked he knew I was worried, scared and anxious all at the same time but I wasn't ready to accept it so I decided to do all the work to distract my mind. But somewhere deep inside I was worried sick about him and about how would I ever live without him. "Hey, come here", he said patting the empty space he made in his bed for me.

"So you almost died and this is what you're thinking about?", I asked moving next to him. He chuckled "for the record you started it, I don't mind though", he said wriggling his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes at him. "How many times did I tell you to not roll your eyes at me, huh?", He whispered in my ear in a deep, sexy voice.

How can he manage to look so good even after getting poisoned, and almost dying?

"What are you going to do about it Mr. Preston?", I asked whispering back in his ears, my lips brushing his neck as I speak and I can feel gossebumps rise on his skin as I spoke. I did that to him. Something about having this power over him was very delightful, it made me happy he felt the same way I did about him, that we were in this together, and at the same page.

"I might have to punish you Ms.Forest", he said his eyes looking into mine and then lingering on my lips for a bit too long making me bite my lip. It was something I did when I felt nervousness. He gently cupped my jaw, his thumb brushing my bottom lip as he looked back at me. "And what would that be?", I asked even when we knew the answer. This was some kind of sick foreplay and we both were into.

"This", he said and then all I remember is how he smelled as his soft lips pressed on my own, the way he kissed me teasing yet reassuring, biting my lower lip and our tongues fighting for dominance, his throaty moan when I'd gently pull the ends of his soft hair trying to pull him closer, the way he possesively holds me.

As we pulled away both of us breathless he said after looking at me once again ,"You're wearing my shirt?", His eyes shining with excitement. "Yeah I was just, missing you and then I found you're shirt and I just wanted to feel you", I said unsure how he felt about me wearing his shirt without his permission because it was in some way invasion of privacy.

"Princess, what's mine is yours. And you just look so fucking hot in my clothes it makes me want to do things to you, things that aren't innocent at all", he said looking at me lustfuly. "Well Mister Not So Innocent you better rest and get out of this place as soon as possible if you want to continue what we started", I said pushing him back on the bed. He tried to protest but then finally gave up knowing my stubborn self.

I started working on the paperwork again trying to focus but it was a bit difficult with a certain spoilt Alpha was trying to get my undivided attention. At some point he felt sleepy because of the medicine but wasn't ready to sleep, unless I slept with him. I still had some time before the meeting so I decided to join Ethan.

Both of us on the small hospital bed our legs interwined, his arms wrapped around mine, the bed was small but we didn't mind as we were quite comfortable. Finally together, we both fell asleep.

I woke up with Ethan tossing and turning around and mumbling something in his sleep. His forehead was covered in sweat, his face set into a scowl as if he was mad or in pain. Maybe he was having a bad dream. I tried to wake him up, shaking him gently. That's when he opeaned his eye, growling, as my green eyes met his black orbs. It wasn't Ethan, it was his wolf.

That's when I realised he wasn't dreaming, he was hallucinating.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 26 April, 2021

Heyy snowflakes, how y'all doing? Another update for my lovely readers.  I'd like to thank you again for 3.69k views. I appreciate each and every vote, view and comment. I'll forever be grateful for y'all. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Take care, spread love. Wear masks.🌻

Love,
IceQueen ❣️