7.Forever her's.

{A/N: THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH FOR 200+ VIEWS GUYS💖}

Song of the chapter:- Two Ghosts by Harry Styles✨

ETHAN'S POV (A/N: I know this was wanted, thank me later ;)

Is that what she really wants? To be FRIENDS with me, her one and only mate. Everyone only have one mate you idiot my wolf told me, since Emma left he's mad at me, but I let it go because I know he's just worried about being rejected. So are you, every damn wolf is he gave me his unwanted opinion. Our wolves can always hear our thoughts, we were both connect to each other and unfortunately I can also feel his pull and connection towards Emma's wolf which was comforting as well as painfull.

I've known her since we were practically in our diapers and I also knew she always wanted happily ever after with her mate, she always said she will wait for her 'prince charming' and I always thought if I turned out to be her mate I'd do everything and anything to make her happy.

I'd go on romantic dates with her because she's the only girl I can think about romantically, she always have been the only girl on my mind. But now I don't think she even likes me enough to go out with me. Suddenly there is a knock on my door. Today's Sunday, no paperwork but I have to go and inspect how things are going in town but it's too early for that. I told Mark we'll leave at 10 and it's only 8, who could it be?

I'm still laying shirtless in my bed thinking about last night when the person knocks again, loudly. I finally get up and open the door it's Rose, again. I sigh and start saying, "look I am tel-'' but she cuts me off saying "I don't want to talk about us, it's about Emma can I come in?", She looks me in the eye which means it is something serious.

I tilt my head signalling her to come in. When we finally settled it was akward. She's still the same, tight clothes and make up covering her even when she's home. I never understood how Emma can be Bestfriends with her, but who am I to judge right? Suddenly she started crying so I shifted closer to her and tried to comfort which also turned out akward, to which she chuckled. "You were always her's", she said looking me in the eye and I knew she was talking about Emma. And she was right.

"Why did you agree to be friends with her? I know you want more than that, she's your mate isn't she?", Rose asked, she was always straightforward and it always shocked me. "Wha-how we...." I started but I didn't have a proper answer.

"I'm not dumb Ethan, I always knew you liked her but I just thought that was it. But when she left and your world turned upside down; and the way you look at eachother is ugh, don't get me started on that. It was obvious, specially for someone who knows both of you as well as I do", she said and shrugged as if it was no big deal that she knew my biggest secret.

But she was right. She knew both of us too well. We dated for a while and no matter how bitchy or rude Rose was, Emma was her weak point and they both could die for each other, like literally die for each other. "Don't worry I'm not going to spill the beans but just be careful if you don't want anyone to know your little secret", she suggested and she did have a point.

"I just came to tell you that if you need my help to get Emma back, I'm in. Take it as a peace offering. But if you break her heart or even hurt her you're dead", Rose said and I knew she won't hold back if something happened to Emma.

After that she was leaving, warning me to not tell anyone about her smudged make-up like I'd waste my time on something as stupid as that. Just as she was leaving me she gave me one last smile, it was a friendly gesture but unfortunately Emma was just coming upstairs and because her room is right next to mine -offcourse her room is next to mine, how can I not use my Alpha previledge for that- and she saw me and Rose, smiling at each other, plus I am shirtless her make-up was ruined; what was going in her brain wouldn't be that hard to figure out, specially as her eyes widened and I saw hurt flicker in them but she hid it and gave us a quick smile and went inside her room.

Rose cursed and left. I thought of talking to Emma but I couldn't find the courage to do so and I decided to take a shower and then go to talk to her. Just as I was leaving to Emma's room Mark came and told me we need to leave. I told him I want to talk to Emma but Mark told me that she already left for training the pack or helping Nick with it, and the thought of my mate with the guy who had a huge crush on her was quite revolting, but I left.

I spent the whole day visiting different places in the pack and talking to the pack members if they have any problems or anything and it was nice specially when they told me I'm a good Alpha or I'm just like my dad; I felt proud, but a piece of my mind was always occupied by her. EMMA. And it wasn't just today, this was my condition since she left.

I could be training, eating, running, and then I'd think about her and start day dreaming. I needed to get a hold of myself. Even Mark, who also figured it out that Emma was mine, told me that I needed to stop day dreaming.

When the work was finally over we went back to pack house and almost everyone was at the dinner table. Almost. Emma and Jack were missing. When I asked Zach about Emma the other guys from Cresent moon gave me a deadly glare which ofcourse didn't scare me but it did make me wonder, did they knew about me and emma? Were they that close? Or maybe they just wanted her to themselves?

Everyone was eating and laughing, even Zach. Not even a least bit worried about her sister who was alone in her room with a stranger. Okay, maybe not stranger but I still didn't know how close those Cresent moon guys were with Emma; but the way they acted did tell me they were really close. Which ofcourse made me jealous, again.

I finally made my decision to talk to her. I'll go and act as if nothing happened and we'll be back to normal. So I went upstairs just after dinner. Just as I knocked..........

To be continued....

🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸

Published on:- 6 February, 2020.

Heyy snowflakes, hope you liked Ethan's POV. If you did pleaseee like, comment, share as much as you can. I really really appreciate all the votes and comments and views. So thank you for all the support.
Take care. Wear masks.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️