Saving Angel and Midnight!!

Chapter 27!

Recap:

     I brushed his forelock out of his eyes and off of his forehead and gasped in shock when I saw his star..I knew that star anywhere he was...

       "Midnight" I whispered tears rolling down my face..

==================================================================================

      Midnight it was Midnight, I can't believe its him, How did he end up here?, He was such a great horse when I left the people who bought the place had to like him he was the best you could ask for, so how in the world did he end up here out of all places??,   I feel horrible that this happened cause if I hadn't had moved he wouldn't be practically dying right before my eyes, It seems like everything is my fault I seem to mess everything up no matter how hard I try to do things right to not screw up..

     I was broke out of my thoughts when Midnight snorted weakly and inhaled my scent, when he smelt me his ears perked forward and he lifted his head a little and nuzzled me weakly, I smiled at him as flashes of him  and I in the summer galloping across the countryside, going swimming in the pond and jumping oh how he loved to jump....

     ""Hey boy, Do you remember me?" I asked tears still running down my cheeks, he nuzzled me weakly.            "That's good boy, Don't worry boy we are gonna get you and Angel my horse out of here I promise" I said he huffed out a sigh and then started coughing and heaving, he's so weak.

    "Josie do you know this horse?" Trevor asked coming in followed by Angel good thing the shed is big enough for two horses to fit without it feeling cramped, Trevor knelt down beside me and gently pet Midnight on the forehead, Midnight didn't even flinch from his touch.                 "Yeah he was my horse before we moved" I whispered gently petting Midnight on the neck, Trevor looked at me with sadness and worry in his eyes.                      "Oh Josie I'm so sorry, But its not your fault  you know that right?" He asked/said he knows I blame myself for things but this time it really is my fault cause if I hadn't moved Midnight would still be healthy and happy.

       "But it is Trevor, He's practically dying because I moved, If I hadn't moved he wouldn't be starved and beaten like this" I cried as tears rolled down my cheeks, Trevor pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back as I cried into his shirt.                 "No its not Josie, Think Josie if you hadn't of moved you wouldn't have met Angel and she would  of died from starvation and you wouldn't have met me your boyfriend that loves you so much or Lucas, Nikki, Peyton and even Drake your amazing friends" He said as he stroked my hair, I looked up at him, He's right if I hadn't moved Angel would have died and just that thought makes me glad that I moved cause Angel is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I pulled away.

     "Your right Trevor like always, Thanks" I said he smiled.                           "No problem, Now how are we gonna get this horse out of here he seems really weak" He said I nodded, I turned back to Midnight and gave him a gentle kiss on the nose.                 "We'll save you boy" I whispered he nickered lowly and weakly, I heard a nicker from behind I turned around and saw Angel, I got up and went over to her I scratched her forehead she nuzzled me.                 "We'll  get both you and Midnight out of here girl I promise" I whispered she nuzzled me as if saying thanks and then walked over to Midnight and they touched noses, Angel did a little squeal of delight and Midnight did a soft weak nicker.,