We never did get the milk or cat food...

Chapter 21...

4 months later...

It's been 4 months since Angel got hurt. Her foot healed all the way within 2 weeks, Trevor's and I's relationship is amazing were so in love, Lucas is like a brother to me were close, we bicker and fight but always make up, Nikki and I are best friends BFF's yo, Oh and Trevor's dad has been trying to stop drinking ever since he hit Trevor, Peyton were like still amazing besties even though she's so embarrassing when me and Trevor kiss in front of her but I love her and she turned 16 last month I threw her a party with her mom, Trevor and Lucas get along now once Trevor saw he was no harm to me and they get along now, and we've been jumping Angel we are now jumping 3 foot we also do courses cantering, we jump oxer's, cross rail oxers, verticals, barrels and verticals with ground rails, she is so amazing at jumping she rarely knocks a pole down , and when she see's a jump she perks her ears forward and lengthens her stride and just sours over it, Mittens has gotten so big him and Angel are best buds, and apparently Drake is dating Brittney and so she hasn't messed with me at school any, oh and Drake has stopped ignoring me I still don't know why he was ignoring me in the first place oh well, Oh and dad still abuses me he went so far as to cut me with a knife once, Lucas still doesn't like me living with my dad and wants to go to the police and he wants me to live with him but I always tell him I can't he just still doesn't get it. And that's pretty much it for now so yup..

We canter toward the 3 foot oxer, Angel ears perk forward , 3,2,1 and jump we soured over the jump I lent forward into 2 point position and gave her rein to stretch her neck over the jump,we landed swiftly on the other side of the jump, then I turn her and head her towards the next jump, a set of barrels with poles over it, she lifted her front legs and surged forward and she cleared the jump, I turned her and aimed her at a cross-pole oxer in the middle of the arena, she cleared it with feet to spare, then I turn her the opposite way get a flying lead change and aimed her for the brick wall jump its not real brick plastic, she soured over it, then we went to the barrels she cleared it, and then we headed for the last jump a oxer, she lifted her front legs and soured over it we landed smoothly on the other side of the jump, we canter a circle then I slow her to a walk and I pat her sweaty neck...

"Good girl" I told her as I scratched her neck, she bobbed her head up and down I laughed, I heard clapping and I looked over to the gate to see Trevor, Nikki and Lucas clapping I smiled and trotted over to them.

"That was the best course you've done yet" Trevor said smiling. "Yeah that was epic" Lucas said agreeing with Trevor. "The bomb diggity" Nikki said I laugh at her. "Thanks guys, but it was all her" I said petting Angel's neck. "You don't give yourself enough credit, you both did amazingly awesome" Trevor said. "Yeah I agree with lover boy here" Lucas said Trevor punched him in the shoulder and grumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear.

"Thanks guys" I said with a smile. "Hey, I want to show you something" Trevor said then ran off to his truck, Hmm wonder what he wants to show me, I thought to myself, I leaned forward and hugged Angel she nudged my foot.

Trevor came running back holding a flyer, I sat back up. "Here look at this" He said handing it to me, I took ahold of it and looked at it...

Regional Classics!!!... Horse Show

in Jackson California... at this show there is...

Hunter jumpers,jumpers,dressage, cross country and steeple chase. Any horse of any size, age, breed or color can show, anyone can show.

Registration fee is $50...

The Regional classic's is one of the best horse shows, that only come to town once a year, you don't want to miss it...