Abused and Drake

chapter 8

The next morning I woke up feeling sick, I went to the bathroom both of my cheeks had dark bruises on them, I lifted my shirt revealing a big dark black and blue bruise I winced. I went downstairs were my dad was drinking coffee I walked in.

"uh dad I'm not feeling to well I'm sick" I said. "so your point?" he asked. "I don't think I can go to school" I said. "your going to school stop acting like your sick" he said. "but I'm not acting I'm really sick" I said. "your going to school rather you like it or not" he said sternly I nodded and headed up stairs. "oh and Jose" dad called. "Yeah?" I asked. "cover those bruises on your face and don't tell anyone about this" he said I nodded. I went and took a shower got dressed in a red tank top, leather jacket, skinny jeans and boots then I stole some of aunt Linda's makeup to cover my bruises after I was done I went down stairs, and went to go feed Angel after I got back from feeding her. I waited on the bus when it got here I got on a sat down in my usual seat I started feeling dizzy and really sick like I was going to puke I layed my head back on the window when I got school I went to my locker and then my first class feeling as sick as ever. When I got to class I sat down in the middle.

"okay class let's get started" Mr. Walter said after that I zoned out.

"Miss Williams" Mr. Walters voice boomed I looked up feeling very dizzy. "I....." then I puked on the floor of the classroom. the room was filled with ewe's and laughter then I passed out.

========================================================================

I woke up to a bright light shinning in my face I opened my eyes and squinted them cause of the light, I sat up then got dizzy and collapsed on the bed.

"well good morning sunshine" drake said sarcastically I turned to him he was leaned up against the door frame I groaned. "drake what are you doing here?" I asked in annoyance. "well...you puked in class then passed out and I being the gentleman I am I brought you to the nurses" he said with a smirk plastered across his face. "well... thank you but you can go know" I said he threw his hands up in surrender, "Fine see ya around" he said and left just then dad came in I tensed up at sight of him.

"come on were going" he said to me I nodded I sat up feeling dizzy then a nurse came in she told dad to fill out some papers then I got up and we went to the car the whole ride was silent and tense. when we got home I went up to my room and layed in bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to a headache and having to puke I got up and ran to the bathroom to puke after I was done I crawled back in bed and started to read blind beauty. I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I said. "hey" Linda said coming in. "hey I said. "how are you feeling?" she asked. "alright I guess" I said. "well... I hope you get to feeling better" she said then left the room. I looked at the time it read 5:45 huh? I slept that long I got out of bed put some jeans, t-shirt and converse I had to feed Angel she still had to be fed. hhhhmmm but how will I get pass Linda, Steve and dad I thought if I go downstairs they will see me and tell me to go back upstairs to my room. my gaze shifted to my window then I got the ideal I walked to the window opened it and crawled out and headed towards the barn to feed Angel feeling really sick but I still had to feed Angel. at least I still have Angel I thought I don't have mom, friend and I don't have a caring father my father has gone abusive I signed at least I still have Angel I thought. when I got to the barn Angel nickered and trotted up and nuzzled me I petted her nose and gave her a kiss she smelled me then cocked her head and gave me a worried look. its as if she sensed I was sick. I hugged her.

"I'm okay girl I promise, its just the flu" I told her she bobbed her head up and down as if saying: "good" I lightly chuckled I went got her food then filled her water bucket and got my grooming kit to groom her.