Hostpial and meeting Peyton!!

Josie's POV- Point of View!

Urg my head is pounding, my whole body is aching with pain. Beep Beep Beep and what is that beeping sound I thought. I opened my eyes and squinted them because of the light. I groaned urg my head hurts like no tomorrow.

"Josie" a voice say from beside me I turn my head but cry out in pain cause my head hurts so darn much, I see Trevor sitting by my bed, his hair is messy and his eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"Trevor were am I? And why does my head hurt so stinking much? I said.

" your in the Hospital and you have a concussion, do you remember what happened?" He said.

Hos- then it all came back to me of how I got beat up by Britney and that Danny dude, I sat up but fell right back down groaning in pain cause there was horrible pain in my ribs.

"Easy there Josie you have 3 broken ribs" he said I groaned again.

"I'm so glad your okay I was so worried" he said and came over and gave me a hug, but I wince in pain because of my ribs, he noticed and pulled back.

"Wait Trevor we haven't fed Angel yet" I exclaimed his eyes widened.

"Oh shoot, I was so worried about you that I totally forgot" he said with guilty eyes.

"Well, we half to go feed her" I said and shot up but fell right back down once again groaning in pain, urg gosh why did they half to break my ribs I thought.

"Uh... Trevor you half to go feed her" I said he bit his lip nervously.

"You sure your be okay?" He asked I nodded, ow that hurt my head.

" okay but I'm going to get a nurse first" he said and went out to get a nurse, seconds later a nurse came in but no Trevor.

"Glad to see your awake Hun, your friend left something about feeding a horse" she said I nodded.

" so how are you feeling?, Do you hurt? What hurts?" She asked I rolled my eyes of course I'm hurting I just stinking got beat up I thought to myself.

" my head and ribs hurt really badly" I said she nodded in understanding.

"Well, that's understandable you got several strike to the head, you have a concussion and you've got 3 broken ribs" she said I nodded.

" I'll go get your pain medicine" she said and went off, minutes later she came back with the pain medicine.

==========================================================

After I got the pain medicines, I fell asleep, and when I woke up aunt Linda and uncle Steve were here but not my dad they said he had to work, but I don't believe that he just simply doesn't care about me anymore, I mean he does abuse me, I wonder if he even cared that his daughter could of died , if it wasn't for Trevor finding me, I probably would of died but dad just doesn't care about me anymore.

And Trevor he saved me I owe him big time, he seemed so worried about me, I wonder if he likes me as in more than a friend, I'm so thankful for Trevor I mean he saved me I thought.

After Trevor got back from feeding angel he stayed for awhile but had to leave cause his dad wanted him home, so here I am sitting in this Hospital bed it's about 8:00am in the morning but I've been up since 6:30 cause I kept having that awful dream about my moms death, so I've just been lying here thinking and in pain my head and ribs hurt so bad the pain medicine wore off.

I heard footsteps I thought it was a nurse but when I looked up I saw a girl around my age, with straight blondish brownish hair, green eyes, kinda pale but not to pale, petite skinny and she had a cast on her arm.