Forgiving Lucas and Angel gets hurt!!

chapter 20...

It's been two weeks since Mine and Trevor's date, were good great in fact amazing, I really love him a lot, I Haven't talked to Lucas since he came to my house that one day, I've talked to Nikki and she's tried convincing me to forgive him, and I want to forgive him but can't I mean what if he hit's me again I'm already getting  abused by my dad and I guess I wanted him to protect me but he hit hit me and I just can't forgive him, And Angel I have been riding her everyday except Sunday as rest day for her, I've been riding her and working on flat work, she collect's good and responds to my aids really good I think she was ridden before she got abandoned..., Today we are going to teach her how to jump well property that is...

Right now I'm on my way to the barn...

When I got there I went to the paddock, were Angel was laying down, I smiled at the sight but then I noticed a Black and white kitten laying on her back sleeping. aw its so cute, I thought to myself I took my phone out and snapped a picture of the two, I went inside the paddock Angel looked up and nickered, but didn't get up because of the kitten on her back, I sat down beside Angel she nuzzled me..

"Hey girl Looks like you had some company last night" I said she nickered,I looked over at the kitten sleeping peacefully on her back it couldn't be more than 8 weeks old, I picked him up his eyes open, he yawned and stretched out, I giggled and put him on my lap and started petting him, he purred..

"Hey little guy, were did you come from?" I asked the little kitty, he meowed and climbed up onto my chest and he pawed my cheek, I giggled, his little paws looked like he had mittens on, he's so so cute..

" Hey, little guy do you have a family?" I asked the kitten, he licked my hand and purred, "Well, do you want to stay here with me and Angel?" I asked the kitty, he lifted his head and meowed "Okay then its settled you will stay here with us, hmm now you just need a name" I said, he licked my chin, "how about bob?" I asked the kitty, he shook his head. "Okay not that one.. what about rummy?" I asked, he shook his head and covered his ears with his paws. "Okay, none of those... hmm Mittens?" I asked the kitten, he got up meowed and licked my chin I laughed, " Okay Mittens it is" I said, I looked over to Angel to see she had stood up and was watching us with curious eyes, I got up put the halter on her and lead her out of the paddock and I was still holding Mittens in my hand...

I Lead Angel to the ring and let her loose in the ring, Trevor still hasn't got here Man were is he I thought to myself.. I went ahead and fed Angel, Trevor still wasn't here when Angel finished her food I was starting to get worried that something happened to him he's never been late before, I sigh and  picked mittens up and walked over to Angel she stretched her nose out to mittens,, Mittens put his paw on her nose Angel squealed which scarred mittens a little bit, I heard a truck pull up, I turned around to see Trevor get out of his truck he was wearing a blue shirt, Black jeans, converse I looked up to his face and gasped he had a black eye. he walked over to me.

"Hey sorry I was late me and my dad had a fight and.. wait what's with the cat" He said confused looking at mittens in my hands, I looked at him worried. "I'll tell you about the kitten later, After you tell me what happened" I said he sighed. "Well, I was on my way out to come here when my dad stopped me he said he knew about me hanging out with horses and he told me I couldn't come here anymore or hang with horses, and we got into this big fight about it" He said with a sad frown.

"Oh Trevor, I'm so sorry did...did he hit you?" I asked dreading the answer, he nodded sadly, "Yeah, he got really mad and the next thing I knew he had punched me, Josie my dad  has done some things but he's never layed hand on any of his family" Trevor said, That's how my dad was I thought to myself, "Oh baby I'm so sorry" I said and hugged him, he nuzzled his face in my neck, suddenly I felt something wet on my chest, Then I realized it was Trevor crying, I pulled away and wiped his tears with my thumbs.