Awake!!

Chapter 31!

   Warning: Steamy make out session in this chapter nothing bad though just a warning if you do not like that kind of stuff:)

Trevor's POV_ Point Of View!!

It's been three weeks since Josie has been in a coma, I'm a complete wreck!, What if she doesn't wake up?, What if she doesn't make it?, This is all my Freaking fault none of this would have happened if I had gone with her, Everyone is a mess waiting and seeing if she will wake up but she hasn't for the past three weeks she's just layed there sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, Even though everyone is a mess they all still hope and don't doubt but the thing is I'm always doubting what if she doesn't make it? I couldn't bare if she didn't make it I just need her to wake up and don't get me wrong I have hope at least I try to but its hard when you sit by her bedside every second of the day hoping that today will be the day she wakes up but then nothing happens and your left feeling disappointed, heartbroken and doubting. and to makes things even worse than they are Angel has stopped eating she's gone into her depressed state waiting till the day that Josie returns to her, she spends the day pacing around her stall, laying down or looking out the window for Josie, She wants her Josie and to be honest I agree with her I want my Josie back.           These past three weeks I haven't left her bedside for anything besides going to the bathroom and showering, all I do is sit here beside her bed in this extremely uncomfortable chair holding her limp hand, crying and talking to her even if she doesn't hear me if there's even the smallest chance that she does I want her to know that I love her, I haven't ate or slept at all or at least not very much I haven't done anything I have sat beside her hoping that one day those beautiful brown eyes of hers that I love so much will pop open and she'll smile and tell me that she loves me but..that day hasn't came yet...

Right now I'm sitting in my uncomfortable chair beside Josie bed as I hold her hand and stroke her hair as the tears rolled down my face, please be Okay Josie Please wake up.. I thought to myself sighing as I thought of what the doctor said this morning to Lucas and I...

" Look Boys I know you love this girl very much but we can't just simply keep her here because of that, if she was gonna wake up anytime soon she would have shown some vital signs by now.."

"W..What Are You saying" My voice cracked as I spoke more tears welled up the doctor look at us sadly and with sympathy.

"I'm sorry boys but what I'm saying is if she doesn't wake up within the next week I will have to be forced to take her off life support" He had said and then walked away..

I closed my eyes shut tightly, as the memory flashed in my head like a movie film, I had yelled after him sobbing that he couldn't do that but he had just shook his head and walked away and I had broke down right there in the hallway. I bite down on my lip opening my eyes sighing in sadness I couldn't let him take her off life support but at the same time what can I do he's the doctor and he can do as he pleases.

"Josie..You have to wake up..you can't leave me..I need you we all need you please..Josie wake up" I spoke brokenly as I bury my face into her limp hand, I heard the door creak open and I look up to see Nikki with a plate of food in her hand I narrow my eyes at her she's been trying to get me to eat none stop for the past week and its annoying me now, she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and gives me a sad smile to which I frown at. "Hey, I brought you some food" She softly spoke I turn away from her facing Josie again mumbling a.. "No thanks, I'm not hungry" I muttered as I stroked Josie's hand and biting my tears back, she sighs and walks over to were she is standing next to the chair I am sitting on and puts a hand on my shoulder to which I tensed at.