Horse Show!!!

Chapter 22!!

One month later...

Its been a month since that day, Trevor and I are still going strong, we've been training Angel, she's done great with all of it, today is the day of the horse show, we are loading stuff into the trailer now.... its 6:30am.

"Trevor can you get the saddle?" I asked he nodded and picked the saddle up and put it in the little tack area of the trailer, after we were done loading all the tack, grooming things, food and water buckets, hay, food, hay nets, treats, sponges and everything that we need for her and I, I went over to Angel who was eating her breakfast, I put her shipping boots on and braided her tail and mane, then after she was done eating I loaded her onto the trailer and then Trevor and I got into the truck and took off.

"So...Are you excited?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road, I nodded. "Yeah, but mostly nervous" I said he smiled and took my hand in his. "Don't be it will be fine" He said I sighed. "But what if it isn't and something goes wrong" I said nervously. "Nothing will go wrong, Josie it will be fine" He said reassuringly rubbing his thumb over my hand, I sighed. "What if she get's scared, what if she falls what if- he cut me off from my panic rambling. "Josie don't think that way, this is what we've been training for, this is what we've been waiting to show them who the real champions are" He said I smiled, he's right this is what we've been training so hard for, this is what we've been waiting for to show them that we are the champions....

"Thanks Trevor,this one of the many reason I love you, you always know what to say and when to say it and you always know how to make me feel better" I said he smiled and kissed my hand as a answer.

Over the past month we've been training hard getting Angel prepared, we've got her used to loud noises and voices, other people, big crowds, riding her on other properties and jumping all sorts of different courses, I invited my brother Josh and he said that he'd try to come but wasn't sure if he could come, Trevor and I are closer that day when Brittney kissed him only made us stronger and for our relationship to grow, I hate Brittney so much more now though, Drake has a new girlfriend shes nice I met her, my dad is still abusing me uh some days I just feel like going to the police but I know I can't or I will be killed and I can't die, Angel needs me, my friends would miss me and Trevor would be heartbroken and of course I have family who would who saddened over it, But I don't think Lucas will put up with it much longer me getting abused one day very soon he's going to go to the police and I'm trying to prevent that from happening, He almost went to the police the other day when he saw a cut on my stomach when he was tickling me and I screamed in pain and he lifted my shirt and saw the cut my dad gave me with a knife on my stomach, he was so angry he was about to march right to the police station and tell them everything but I talked him out of it it was hard but I managed to talk him out of it, anyway back to the story not that we left it any but whatever.....

I looked out the window as we drove by the countryside, I took my phone out and went to my pictures I smiled at a picture of me and Angel jumping a oxer, her ears were perked as she put her whole heart over that jump and I was lent forward into 2 point looking ahead to the next jump, I went to the next picture it was of me and Angel, I had braids in my hair and she didn't know what to think of them and kept trying to eat them I had a smile on my face looking at Angel while she tried to eat my braids, I smiled and went to the next picture, It was of Angel, Trevor, Mittens and Me, I was was on the right side of Angel and Trevor was on the left side of her, I had Angels rope smiling at the camera, Angel was nuzzling me, mittens was on Angels back licking his paws, and Trevor had his arm slung up on Angels back smiling, I smiled at that picture when we took that picture well Peyton did she called it a family portrait and that the only way that would make it better is if she was in it cause she's part of the family too, We've been through so much together in the past 11 months happy times, bad times, sad times and just plain amazing times I thought to myself...