Riding Angel poop war!!!

chapter 15- part 1 of 2!!

6 months later

Its been 6 months since we've moved, six months since moms death, six months since I've found Angel, six months since I've met drake, six months since dad started abusing me, six months since I've met Trevor ,six months since I've met Peyton and six months since I've been bullied by Brittney. Its march so spring yay, so a lots happened in the last six months, I turned sixteen, Trevor and Peyton threw me this big party at her house Trevor got me a saddle and bridle and Peyton got me a blanket for Angel, new riding boots, gloves and a helmet it was a blast, and Linda and Steve got me stuff to but not dad when Linda and Steve asked him about it he said "I've already gave her gift" liar he got me nothing, oh and Trevor turned 17 Peyton and I Threw him a party even though he told us not too anyway I got him some boots and a new hat and Peyton got him a watch, and dad is still abusing me but its gotten worse and he's turned to alcohol so he's comes home every night drunk and beats me, Aunt Linda and Steve have gotten suspicious but I always make up a lie, your probably like why don't you tell? well he threatened that if I ever told a soul he'd kill me, Trevor has also gotten suspicious because of my bruises but I always manage to make up a lie. drake for some odd reason has distant himself from me its weird, and Peyton and I have become best friends BFF's yo lol, and Angel my baby girl, is doing great she learn to trust not only Trevor but Peyton too, she gained all the weight she needs , and I've been working with her on all kinds of things, your probably wondering well have you ridden her yet? we no I haven't I've put the saddle and bridle on her but have not gotten on her yet, I'm hoping that today will be the day that I do ride her, and your probably wondering if I ever figured out if I liked Trevor or not, Well yes I did figure it out and I'm totally and utterly crushing on him, every time he looks at me I blush, whenever we look into each other's eyes it feels like butterflies are dancing around in my stomach and when ever we touch it feels like tingles are going throughout my body, I may not just be crushing on him I think I'm falling in love with him and hard, and when I told Peyton that I figured it out that I liked Trevor, she did a weird dance and chanted "I told yo so I told you so" and I just laughed at her and that's about it for know at least.

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the barn, I put on a shirt that says- In Love- With A Horse<3!!!, dark blue skinny jeans, boots, I put makeup on to cover my bruises and last but not least I braided my hair to the side, I got my phone and I walked downstairs downstairs and saw that dad was passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand, I tiptoed to the door so I didn't wake him up, once I was out the door I bolted down the driveway and headed to the barn, when I got to the barn I saw that Trevor was already there petting on Angel, I smiled at the sight but then I got a ideal ha-ha, I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back, tingles went throughout my body, he stumbled forward a bit but caught himself from falling, then he turns his head to look up at me cause I was on his back and he playfully glared at me and I just smiled innocently at him he shook his head at me.

"you and Peyton, jumping on people's backs these days" he said with a chuckle, oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Peyton loves to jump on peoples backs she did it to me once and I fell face first to the floor luckily it was carpet so it didn't hurt very much. I giggled. "well, I couldn't pass up the opportunity" I said as I giggled, I hopped off of his back and walked over to Angel, she nuzzled me.

"Hey girl, How are you doing?" I whispered she flicked her ears to me and nuzzled me again. "Guess that's a yes then, your good then huh?" I said she bobbed her head up and down I giggled, I turned around to face Trevor.

"okay Trevor, off we go to the feed room" I said in a posh accent he chuckled. "okay lets go" he said and turned to walk towards the barn but I once again jump on his back, he stumbled forward but caught himself then he grabbed my legs. "Gosh Josie Posie, you've got to stop doing that" he said, oh yeah Josie posie, he gave me that nickname about 3 months ago. "Hush child, now onward we go, giddy up my horsey" I said like a five year old child he chuckles and starts to walk, you'll probably realizing that I'm happier right? well I'm slowly getting over moms death. and I'm starting to realize that it wasn't my fault for moms death, but some days I still do blame myself and even though I'm being abused , I still have a lot to be happy for like Angel , awesome friends and much more, so I'm getting there I'm not all the way there but I'm getting there. "onward my trusty horsey, go fast my horsey" I said like a five year old. "but I don't want to go fast" he whined back. "go faster you shall do what I say" I said. "Oh really and what if I don't? "he asked I smirked. "This" I said then I kicked him in the side not that hard but hard enough.