Please be okay Josie!

Chapter 29..

Trevor's POV_ Point Of View before He, Lucas and Nikki found Josie beaten up.

Its been 2 hours since Josie left with Angel to go get the feed and stuff for the horses, I'm getting really worried she said she'd be back by now , What if something happened to her?, What if she's hurt?, Ugh I knew I should have gone with her I don't even understand why she didn't want me to come with her, I mean yeah I understand that she wanted some alone time with Angel but she could of done that anytime, Maybe I'm being selfish but I'm just worried that something is gonna happen to her..especially now since its been 2 hours and she was supposed to be back by now... I just care and love Josie so much I don't want something to happen to her, Lucas and Nikki are still sleeping lazy bones they are..

Right now I'm sitting in the stall with Midnight he was laying down again, we really need to get a vet out to look at his knee's I'm really worried about him, I heard footsteps coming towards the stall I look up hoping it was Josie but was disappointed when I saw it was only Nikki and Lucas, They both had straw and dirt in there hair I'm sure I did too we all did Josie did this morning you know with sleeping in the barn and all,. Nikki's hair was all over the place as Lucas's was just a little messy..

"Hey, Where's Josie I didn't see her or Angel?" Nikki asked I sigh my worry for her coming back not that it really ever left. "She left to go get the rest of the horse feed and hay from the barn, but that was 2 hours ago" I said Lucas raised a eyebrow. "And you let her go by herself?" Lucas asked disbelief in his voice as he rose a eyebrow at me I sigh. "I tried to go with her but she wanted to go by herself just her and Angel" I said sighing and running a hand through my hair, he rolled his eyes chuckling.

"That girl she's something else alright, so independant" I nodded agreeing as a smile tugged at the corner of my lips, she is definely independent, Sudenly we heard a High pitched scream of a horse and not just any horse but Angel's scream, We all looked at eachother and I scrambled to my feet and ran out the stall and down the barn isle, we all ran out of the barn when we were out I saw...

Angel there rearing, tossing her head all around and prancing around, she had her saddle on and her halter and lead, She neighed when she saw us and tossed her head.

"Whoa easy girl easy" I said softly she reared up the whites of her eyes were showing in anxiety or fear, My only question is were is Josie?, What has happened to Josie? "Easy Angel, Its okay girl" I murmured to her trying to get her calm down enough to were I could grab ahold of her lead but she tossed her head and pranced anxious about something. "I think she's trying to tell us something" Nikki said I look over at her and nodded that had crossed my mind to be honest with you. "Yeah but what?" I said in confusion. "Maybe something about Josie??" She said furrowing her eyebrows together deep in thought, yeah maybe it would make sense over how she's acting and Josie missing.

"Angel girl easy" I gently spoke turning my attention back on Angel, she tossed her head trotting forward some down the drive way then stopped turned her head to look back at us and tossed her head as if she was trying to say 'follw me' I think she wanted us to follow her, she reared up and tossed her head more as if she was telling us to hurry and that we didn't have much time???..

"I think she wants us to follow her" I said Angel bobbed her head up and down. "Yeah I think your right Trevor" Lucas said I nodded and went to walk forward and follow Angel but Nikki's voice stopped me. "Wait what about Midnight?" She asked I gave her a confused look. "What about him?" I asked confused we needed to get going cause if Josie was hurt then.... Nikki rolls her eyes at me. "We can't leave him here by himself something could happen, either those guys that had him could come and steal him back or with him being so underweight and injured something health related could happen" She said wow I never thought the Bad girl would be worried about a horse she's been hanging around Josie to much making her go soft, but she is right I can't leave Midnight here all by himself anything could happen.