Blue Hill High School!!

chapter 6

The next morning I woke up extra early to go feed the horse she came trotting up. "eat up girl" I told her she cocked her head I laughed I am falling in love with this horse every second I spend with her. "see you later girl got to go to school" I said with a frown I rode my bike back home took a shower straitened my hair put the horse tank top and jean jacket on that I got from papaya and skinny jeans and some cowgirl boots then went down stairs grabbed a granola bar and went out the door. 5 minutes later the bus arrived urg I hate riding the bus I thought I got on and sat in the middle seats were no one was sitting and stared out the window.

"may I sit" I heard a deep voice say I looked up to see the boy I met when I was crying in the Wendy's parking lot how embarrassing. I forced a smile, "sure" I said. "hey aren't you that girl that I met at Wendy's?" he asked taking a seat next to me. "uh yeah" I said. "Josephine right?" he asked. "yeah drake right?" I asked. "yup so how are you?" he asked. "I'm good why do you ask?' I asked. "well you were crying that day so I was worried" he said. "oh well I'm better" I replied embarrassed. "that's good" he said the next few minutes were silent till I remembered something. "hey we were in south Dakota that day how come you are here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow he chuckled. "I was coming back from vacation and you?" he said. "like I said we were on our way to our new place" I said. "this your first day?" he asked I nodded, "yup" I said popping the 'p'. "so tell me about yourself" he said.

"well I love horses, horses are my life, I swim, horse riding, horse jumping and I dance some, and you?" I said. "cool and I play football I'm captain of the team, I'm popular and I like to hang with my buds" he said. "cool" I said. once he finds out I'm not the popular type he'll dump me in a second.

we arrived at school on top it read, BLUE HILL HIGH SCHOOL!!. drake and I got up and walked off the bus we entered the school as soon as we entered it seemed all eyes were on us. girls gave me death glares, and guys gave me looks of disgust they whispered but not quiet enough cause I heard. it was things like this:

"she's the new girl" a girl said with disgust. "look at her clothes ewe" another girl said. "she's ugly" another girl said. "she's fat" a guy said. "why is Drake Johnson with her" a girl said.

"hey I'm going to go hang with my friends" Drake said making me snap my head up to him I nodded so he left. I went to the office and thought what the girls and guys said please fat I'm 100 pounds and my clothes are not that bad considering I just got them urg I've been here 5 minutes and already hate it here.

"hello how may I help you?" the lady at the desk asked me when I walked into the office. "um I'm new here" I said. "oh you must be Josephine Williams? the lady said. "yes" I said. "okay here's are your class schedule, locker number and your locker password" the lady said handing me the stuff. "thank you" I said then I left I looked at the paper to see what locker I am 252 I found it put in the password then put my things in it I then looked at my class schedule:

8:00am- English!!

9:00am- Math

10:00am- History

11:00am- Science

12:30pm- Lunch

1:00pm- Art

2:00pm- bio

3:00pm- language arts

3:30pm- schools out.

I looked at the time I had 5 minutes to get to class I got there in 3 minutes I took a seat in the middle end by a blonde girl.

"Hello students nice to see you all again" the teacher said they all groaned. "well for those of you that are new I'm Mr. Walter we have a new student today Josephine stand up and introduce your self and a fact about you" Mr. Walter said. I stood up looked around all eyes were on me.