The Date!!!!

chapter 19!

Its the day of mine and Trevor's date, I'm so nervous and excited, right now I'm in my room laying on my stomach on my bed, while playing angry birds, I've already fed Angel her morning feeding and ridden her and Peyton's going to feed Angel her afternoon feeding while I'm on my date, Its 3:00 and Trevor picks me up at 7:00, I hope nothing happens while he's here and I hope my dad is not drunk and hits, punches or kicks me in front of Trevor or before Trevor gets here, not that dad has ever hit me in front of someone cause he doesn't want to go to jail so yeah.

Just then I got a text from Peyton.

<3Peytontheamazing<3:).. Hey, come to my house I'm going to help you get ready for your date with Mr. Trevor your lover<3<3... I chuckle at the contact name I still can't get over her contact name even though its been like that for 6 months now, but then I blush when I read over her text.

Me: Peyton, He's not my lover we just like each other....

<3Peytontheamazing<3:)... You just wait and see by the end of the night he's going to be your boyfriend and you both will tell each other that you love each other you just wait and see, ya'll are so perfect for each other<3<3<3 I blushed deep red..

Me: Peyton!!!, No its not like that, we just like each other, ugh, Peyton its just the first date I doubt that he's going to tell me he loves me....

<3Peytontheamazing<3<3:)... Josie, come on open your eyes he's madly in love with you cant you see the way he looks at you his eyes are shinning with love, and your madly in love with him too I can see it in your eyes you love him and he loves you....

Me: Ugh Peyton, stop this he doesn't love me, I will admit I may be falling in love with him but I don't think I love him yet, Just please Peyton drop it..... But that's the thing I think I already love him but I cant tell Peyton that She'll try to get me to tell him tonight and I cant do that, and I cant tell Trevor it will scare him off, I mean I know he likes me but he doesn't love me, does he??, No he couldn't love me not yet at least..

<3Peytontheamzing<3<3:)... Fine whatever Josie, but when he tells you tonight that he loves you and you say it back cause you realize that you love him, I'll be jumping up and down and dancing around chanting I told you so I told you so......

Me: What ever Peyton..

<3Peytontheamazing<3<3:).... ugh, just come over so I can make you so stunning he wont be able to keep his eyes off you... I blush bright red I swear she is the most out spoken person I know she doesn't hold back she speaks her mind, like this one time we were going shopping for a movie night together and this guy rudely bumped into us and wasn't going to apologize, she marched right up to him took him by the collar and told him off and then punched him, Yeah lets just say Peyton is not allowed to step foot in that store again... I broke out of my memory and replied to her.

Me: okay, I'll be there in a few minutes..

I got out of my bed and went downstairs, were Aunt Linda and Uncle Steve were watching TV, when I got a text from Trevor, I smile I cant wait for tonight.

Trevor: Hey, dress casually tonight and I'm going to pick you up at 6:30 instead of 7:00 if that's okay, I cant wait for tonight, I have the best night prepared, cant wait to see you beautiful<3..... I blushed bright red but smiled he is so sweet I think Peyton may be right I do love him but Its to soon to tell him that I don't want to scare him off by telling him I'll wait until he tells me yeah that's what I'll do..