I've Failed Her!!

Recap:

"So, This is were you've been hiding her!" A all to familiar voice yelled,and I froze....                 

                            Chapter 25..

   "So this is Were You have been hiding her" A all to familiar voice yelled angrily and I froze, The sudden loud voice spooked Angel and she reared and since I was still leaned down trying to get my foot in my stirrup, her rearing caught me off guard I tipped over her back and fell face first into the dirt, I groaned..ugh that hurt my nose' I thought to myself, I lifted my face out of the dirt and spit the sand out of my mouth ugh dirt does not taste good at all..

I looked up to see Angel hovering over me tilting her head to the side, she snorted and put head nose to my hand and nudged it as if saying... 'Well aren't you going to get up' I chuckled as I put my hand on her muzzle. "Oh girl only you could make me smile and laugh when I just fell" I said giggling, she bobs her head nickering I smiled..

  "Get you fat butt up ugly" A voice spoke angrily with hatred in his voice, I froze my blood running cold, I knew that voice all to well the person who belongs to that voice is the one I fear the one who hurts me...dad.. Please please let this be some type of prank someone is playing on me and is just making it sound like its my dad..but I knew it wasn't... my dad was here and now I have to face him..

I got up brushing the dirt off of me, I grabbed Angels reins and and turned around my face paled instantly when I saw my dad standing there at the fence looking beyond furious, Oh No Oh No No How the heck did he even find the barn, find me?, Find her ..I thought as panic overtakes me...

   "Get your butt over here now" He growled in a cold dead tone laced with hatred, I flinched and slowly started to walk over to him fear twisting around in my gut, I walked over to him Angel following behind me the first thing he did was slap me when I got to him,  Angel you see did not like him doing that at all hurting me and so she bared her teeth and went to lunge at my dad to bite his head off, but I quickly got in motion and grabbed the reins at below her chin and held her back, she snorted and looked at me with a cocked head as if saying.. 'Why not?, He hurt you' I smiled a little at that.

"I know girl and trust me I would love for you to bite his head off but not right now, Kay girl" I whispered in her ear she snorted and stomped her foot not liking it at all.

"I told you that I'd find the dumb horse" Dad sneered I snapped my head to him glaring holes into him. "How the Heck did you even find me" I growled as anger bubbled up inside of me, he smirked evilly. "Easy, I just followed you this morning when you left without you knowing or seeing me, then I hid in some bushes and waited for the perfect moment to jump out" He said smirking evilly my stomach churned in fear.

Stupid Stupid Stupid I am so Stupid I should of been more aware of everything but No I was to assumed in my thoughts...So freaking Stupid. Angel Nudged me as if she knew my thoughts and was telling me I'm not I'm not stupid, I gave her a tight smile and with determination I thought... I will not let him take her away from me ever if its the last thing I do..

"You won't take her away from me ever I won't let you" I growled he smirks. "Oh but I will and you cannot stop me" He said evilly as I glared death holes into his head. "I will stop you, I won't let you take away my happiness" I yelled angry tears building up, he looked angry now.

"I don't want you to be happy, I will sell her rather you like it or not" He growled/yelled right back, I glared as a few tears slipped out hot white anger boils in  me. "I won't let you take her I will sleep here if I have too" I said as I took calming breaths to calm my anger down, he smirked and chuckled evilly.