Move On!

Chapter 32!!

Josie's POV_Point Of View!

    Its been a week since I woke up from my coma, Trevor has slept and showered now but he's still always here I don't mind though I love having him here I love his company, And I hate being in this dreadful hospital where the food is horrid, Aunt Linda and Uncle Steve have come to see me and they were both shocked, angry and sad to find out that dad had abused me and almost killed me right under there noses, I called Josh two days ago to see if he knew cause he hadn't called or come to see me and turns out he knew but wasn't at all mad at our dad he was mad at me cause apparently now because of me dad will probably wind up in jail where he belongs but Josh doesn't want that and he hates me now I was very upset after that phone call and I cried into Trevor's chest for hours after, I can't stop worrying about Angel she's in her depressed state and I need to see her she's my baby girl I need her and she needs me, the guys that beat, starved and neglected Angel and Midnight have been caught and will be in jail for a long time, Dad still hasn't been caught and I'm scared he's going to come for me...but on a good note I get out of this dreadful hospital today.

Right now Trevor and I are headed to his truck that's in the hospital parking lot after he checked me out and got the pain meds I needed for my still healing ribs, Aunt Linda and Uncle Steve payed for all my hospital bills earlier this morning, We got to his truck and Trevor opened the passenger door for me I climbed in and buckled up he shut the door and went to the drivers side getting in buckling up and starting the truck we set off..Now I needed to go see Angel..

"Trevor..Can we go see Angel?" I asked smiling and biting on my lip anticipating his answer, he glances at me chuckling he grabs my hand intertwining our fingers and starts so rub circles on top of my hand with his thumb smiling. "Of course you can baby, but first we are going to get something to eat" he said I sigh slouching in my seat and pouting. "Please Trevor, we can eat later, Angel needs me" I begged with puppy dog eyes he sighed. "Josie you need to eat, you haven't eaten barely any of the food the hospital gave you, and you forced me to eat most all of it for you, so you need to eat" He sternly says I pout sighing in defeat as I knew he was right but it didn't mean I liked it . "Fine, but it wasn't my fault that the hospital food is disgusting" I grumbled scrunching my nose up in disgust as I think of the food they gave me, he chuckles as we pulled into Chick-fil-a and went to drive threw, I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and Trevor ordered the same thing, after we got our food we headed back onto the road again headed to the barn by Lucas's house that Angel and Midnight are at while eating.

When we pulled up to the barn I jumped out of the truck having ate all my food, and I ran into the barn my ribs hurting me a little but I ignored it, I round the corner of where Angel and Midnight are kept...

"Angel" I called out and that's when I heard rustling in a stall of the shavings and hay as if the horse was in a hurry to get up from laying down, And then Angels head popped over the stall door when she saw me, she nickered and tossed her head about and pranced around the stall in excitement and she whined loudly to me, I ran over to her quickly opening the stall door and rushing in I hugged her around the neck tightly tears of joy flowing down my cheeks, I was finally with my Angel again, seeing, touching and hugging her we were together again, Angel nuzzled my hair and inhaled my scent , I sniffled and took my face out of her neck to look at her, She nickered nuzzling into my shoulder I smiled widely and moved over to her head and leaned my forehead against hers and sighed in happiness with a wide smile on my face the whole time, I raise my hand and start stroke her muzzle she licked my hand and snorted in a happy way, I giggled and lifted my head off of hers and start to scratch behind her ears and under her forelock she sighed in content and drooped her head she had her bottom lip hanging down in pleasure I giggled..