He Hit Me!!

chapter 18!

Its been two days since Lucas has brought me here to his house, I've been healing good, dad has called and texted me threats many times but I ignore them, Lucas and I have gotten close not in a romantic way he's madly in love with Nikki and I like Trevor so yeah but in a brother sister way I guess you could say, we are really close we'll even closer than me and Josh my real brother have ever been, I consider Lucas my real brother, and Trevor has been feeding Angel, and we rescheduled our date to next Friday, Lucas still wont let me go see Angel even though I'm walking just fine, he says I need to rest but I'm stinking tired of rest I want to go see Angel, Trevor and Peyton, ride Angel and go on a date with Trevor, but no Lucas wont let me ugh its so frustrating.

Right now I'm in the kitchen making breakfast, no one else is up yet, just then Lucas walks in, his hair had bed head from sleeping, he was wearing a t- shirts with sweat pants. "Hey, what are you making?" He asked coming over to stand beside me. "Hi, And I'm making pancakes" I said he smirked I look at him in confusion why is he smirking all I said was I'm making pancakes. "Do you know how I make pancakes?" He asked I shook my head. "No,how?" I asked

"Like this" He said, then he picked a handful of flour up in his hand and threw it in my face, I stood there stunned my mouth agape while he laughed his butt off, Once I got over my shock I smirked and threw some flour in his face, he stopped laughing he grabbed an egg and cracked it over my head, I gasped when the liquid went down the side of my face, I took the chocolate syrup and squirted it in his face, then he grabbed the whip cream, I screamed and hid behind the counter , I grabbed the pancake batter and threw it at him it hit him right on his forehead, He glared at me I laughed, this went on for a while till Katie came in and ruined our fun and she made us clean the kitchen, Now were all sitting at the table eating the breakfast that Katie and Nikki made.

"So.... Josie are you feeling better?" Wes asked, as we were eating, "Yeah a lot better" I said taking a bite of my chocolate chip pancake yum yums. "that's good I was thinking that if you want to come to six flags with us today you can" He said, I smiled and started to get excited I haven't been to six flags since I was thirteen when I went on a school trip with my school. "Yeah, That would be awesome, I'd love to go" I said smiling widely. "Great, were going today at 1:00pm" He said I nodded.

"No, She's not going she needs to rest" Lucas said coolly, I turned to look at him and glared at him. "What?" I said. "Your not going" He said. "Lucas, I'm better why can't I go?" I said. "Because I said so" He said. "Your not the boss of me" I said. "Your under my roof my rules and what I say goes" He said sternly. "Your so unfair" I exclaimed. "Life's unfair" He said I groaned. "Why cant I go" I whined. "I told you, because I said so" He said.

"that's not a answer" I said he shrugged. "I don't care" He said emotionless. "Can I please go?" I begged. "I said No and No means No" He said sternly. "Your not the boss of me, your not my dad, and your defiantly not my brother, you don't care for me it was all just an act wasn't it, cause if you really cared for me you'd let me go, no wonder, Leah never told you about the abuse you probably never cared for her or loved her either" I said as soon as I said it I regretted it, his eyes flashed hurt, to pained, to anger and last furious and out raged, He got up so fast his chair tipped over and he slammed his fist on the table I flinched back at it.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, I LOVED AND CARED FOR LEAH SO MUCH" He screamed Furious, I flinched at his tone, I've never seen Lucas this angry before and it scared me at the anger he had towards me. "I...I" I stuttered scared. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT AFTER ALL I've DONE FOR YOU I SAVED YOU FROM BEING KILLED" HE SCREAMED, I flinched back as tears welled up, he looked so scary right now and it scared me. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR LEAH SO DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE YOU KNOW ME CAUSE YOU DON'T, I HATE YOU" he screamed I flinched, He brought his hand up and slapped me across the face, the force of it knocked me out of my chair, my Hand went up and held my throbbing cheek, everyone gasped.