Just a Dream?!?

Chapter 30!

Trevor's POV-Point Of View!

It's been 12 hours since Josie was rushed into the operating room, and still no news, No she's okay, no news on if she's alright, No nothing, it's now 1 in the morning everyone is sleeping in the waiting room, Nikki is cuddled up against Lucas and Lucas has his arms around her protectively, they fell asleep 2 hours ago, Peyton is on Drake's lap cuddled up with him they fell asleep 3 hours, But me I'm still awake I fell asleep for maybe 15 minutes once but woke up and haven't gone to sleep again, I'm so worried about my Josie I love her so much and I just can't lose her..

I sigh and get up to go use the restroom but stopped when a picture fell out of my pocket I bent down and picked it up tears instantly welled up, it was a picture of Josie and I on the day of the spring dance , my mom was trying to take a picture of us all dressed up but Josie was acting silly, Josie was wearing a turquoise dress with ruffles at the end and a bow right at her waist, her hair was curled to perfection, she had on light makeup, my mom had tried to get Josie to wear high heels but Josie wouldn't have any of it so she wore her cowgirl boots my mom wasn't to happy about that , Anyway back on the picture it was of her and I right before we left for the dance, she had her tongue stuck out onto my cheek, while I looked at her with a amused expression my eyes shinning lovingly at her, while she had a goofy look on her face while looking up at me with a mischievous glint in her eye, I smiled , my mom never did get a good picture of us that day, Josie was as I put it feeling her oats she was goofy and happy that day, she was so silly that day but I love her for that..

Suddenly I had a flashback to that day...

Flashback.....

I sit here on the couch in my living room, waiting on Josie to come down so we could go to the spring dance at school, Josie was of course my date she is my girlfriend, I thump fingers on my knee as I wait, I wonder what my mom has done to her?, I sigh and look towards the stairs, ugh girls take to long to get ready, Well if it was just Josie she'd be done by now but my mom insisted on helping Josie get ready, and when my mom and dad go out she takes FOREVER to get ready, but Josie only takes 30 minutes for dressing up and 10-15 minutes for casually dressing, Gosh I love her. I was broke out of my thoughts when...

I heard footsteps pounding down the stairs and then..

"NO, No, No not happening" I heard Josie yell I looked up in time to see Josie running down the stairs and my Mom chasing after her. "Come on Josie, they would look cute on you with that dress" My mom said, I look at Josie to see she was wearing a turquoise dress with ruffles at the end, a bow at the waist, a silver necklace locket, lightly done makeup and her hair was curled to perfection. "No no and NO!, I'm not wearing those deathtraps" Josie yelled running to me, I stood up and she ran behind me and hid behind me using me as her shield, I looked at her with a confused expression...

"What's going on?" I asked, she glared playfully at my mom. "She's trying to get me to wear those deathtraps" she said pointing at my moms hands which held high heels , I chuckled of course Josie wouldn't wear those and I agree they do look like deathtraps. "Oh come on Josie, they'd look cute on you" Mom said I smiled there is no way she is going to get those things onto Josie's feet. "No No No, I won't wear them ever" Josie said still hiding behind me, Mom turned to me for help.

"Mom you might as well give up, she isn't going to wear them" I said chuckling, she groaned. "Fine but what shoes are you going to wear Josie?" she said frustrated , Josie walks out from hiding spot behind me and walks over to her cowgirl boots and slips them on and then looks at my Mom smiling innocently.