Beaten By The Bullies!!

chapter 11

I opened the gate and me and Angel walked out, Angel pranced around me nervous snorts coming from her, eyes wide.

"shh.... girl its okay" I whispered rubbing circles in her neck till she calmed, once she calmed she turned to me and nuzzled me, I started walking again. "where are you taking her?" Trevor asked I had forgot he was still here. "to the paddock, oh and what time is it?" I asked. "um...4:00 why?" he said. "um... can you bring her food and a bucket to the paddock, I'm going to feed her down there today" I said. "yeah sure" he said I continued to walk till I got to the paddock, Angel got real excited, I opened the gate walked in then closed it behind us. I slipped Angels halter off, she took off running, bucking and kicking, I laughed crazy girl. I went out hung the halter up, I watched her gallop across the paddock, tail up high, mane flowing and head high with her ears perked forward she looked so beautiful I smiled.

"here's the feed" Trevor said coming up I turned to him he had a bucket filled with feed. "thanks" I said he nodded I took the bucket and tied it to a post and whenever she wants it she can come get it. "wow look at her go" Trevor said. "I know" I whispered I went over and got the hose and filled the water trough that's in the corner of the paddock, Angel finally stopped running and started eating the grass she dug into it hungrily, I finished filing the trough so I went back over to Trevor. "well I guess we can let her be or we can stay which ever you want to do" I said. "we can stay" he said I smiled cause I really didn't want to leave her just yet I thought. I climbed up on the fence and sat up on the top, Trevor leaned against the fence we sat there in silence for awhile till Trevor broke it.

"she looked good when you were lunging her" he said I smiled. "yeah she did great, she responded to my commands really good, I think she knew lunging and commands before she got abandoned" I said. "yeah it looked like she already knew how to do it" he said I nodded 'angel trotted to her bucket of food and started eating.

my phone started to vibrate in my pocket I took it out, I took it out to see Sabrina was calling.

"hello" I said into the phone. "hey girl" she chirped. "what's up girl?" I said. "oh nothing much but I miss you so so so so so much" she said. "I miss you so so so so so much too, so how's life and school" I asked. "oh good Brandon got accepted to that college, and I'm going to do a horse show this weekend and schools eh, and how about you?" she said. if your wondering who Brandon is he's her brother. "That's good, and I'm good ,I've working with Angel a lot more, she's great at lunging, and me and friend found a paddock for her so she can have grass and school is eh" I said. "That's good Jose, well I got to go, so I'll talk to you later" She said. "okay bye bye" I said in a baby voice she laughs. "Bye Jose" she said then the line went dead I put my phone in my pocket.

"Who was that?" Trevor asked making me jump cause I forgot he was here. "oh that was my best friend" I said he nodded. "well I got to go my mom needs me to babysit Chloe" he said with a frown. "okay bye will I see tomorrow morning here at 6:30?" I asked. "uh... yeah am I still going to drive you to school?" he asked. "yup" I said popping the 'p'. "okay well bye" he said. "bye" I said hopping off the fence, he brought me in for a hug and I hugged him back, we pulled apart he said bye again and waved then walked off. I sighed its amazing how close me and Trevor have become in the past day and a half.

I watched as Angel ate the grass as if it was the best thing in the world. "Angel" I called her head shot up at the sound of my voice she came trotting to me.

"Hey girl" I whispered she nuzzled I rubbed her forehead she sighed in content. "I'm going to go now okay" I gave her a hug and a kiss, then headed home.

==============================================================================

I shot right up in bed, sweat covered my body, my hair clung to face, tears rolling down my face. I had the dream again once I calmed I checked my phone for the time it read 5:30 I got out of bed I took a long 15 minute shower then changed into a purple shirt that says I HEART HORSES!!!!!, gray skinny jeans, converse, then I straightened my hair and then put makeup on to cover my bruises. I grabbed my book bag and phone and went downstairs I grabbed a apple to on the way to the barn. I walked out into the crisp fresh air and walked to the barn.