Chole's party and singing!!

chapter 14!

It's Saturday the day of Chole's Trevor's little sister birthday party, right now I'm getting ready, I've already fed Angel oh and if your wondering about my ribs there all healed , I straightened my hair, then I slipped my blue sundress that had a country girl look to it on, then I put my cowgirl boots on, put a horse shoe necklace on with matching earrings on, I got my phone and Chloe's gift, then went downstairs and out the door and headed to the barn we're I'm going to meet Trevor at when I got there Trevor was already there leaning against his truck, he was wearing a black V-neck shirt, blue jeans, converse and his hair was in a messy way but Hot messy, Oh my gosh what's wrong with me, you do not like him, I walked over to him.

"Hey" I said he looked at me and bit his lip. "Hey, you looked great" he said I blushed. "Thanks, you look great too" I said. "Not as great as you though you look beautiful" he said I blushed bright red but I covered it with my hair. "uh...Thanks" I said. "you ready to go?" he asked I nodded and we hopped in the truck and he pulled out onto the rode.

"you know Chole was so happy when I told her that you were coming to her party" he said I smiled. "Really, I'm glad she's such a cutie" I said with a smile. "yeah she's great" he said with a smile. "you really love her don't you" I said. "yeah I do, she's the best little sister anyone could ever ask for" he said with a smile, I could tell he really loved her by the way his eyes shined when he talked about her. "well, she's a sweetheart, so what all are they going to do at the party?" I asked. "hmm... well games, gifts, cake and my oldest sister is going to sing to her" he said. "that sound's cool" I said. "yeah, she's so excited, she was so happy when Ashley told her she was going to sing to her" he said. "that sounds Awesome, is Ashley your sister?" I asked . "yeah, she's my oldest sister" he said I nodded, we pulled into his driveway there were balloons on the mailbox, Trevor parks the truck in the driveway then we got out and walked up to the house , Trevor opened the door and we stepped in as soon as I stepped in I heard.....

"Josie!!!" a small voice yells then I saw Chole running towards me, she was wearing a cute pink sundress , her hair was in pig tails and she had sandals on, she ran into my arms and I picked her up.

"Hey Chole, how are you doing today?" I asked she smiled her adorable smile. "I'm great, it's my birthday, I'm 8 now and my big sister is going to sing to me" she said excitedly and bouncing up and down still in my arms, I laugh at her cuteness. "really now, that's exciting" I said. "yeah it's my birthday it's my birthday" she squeals excitedly. "oh really now, I would have never guessed if you hadn't told me" I joked she giggled. "That's why your here silly for my birthday party cause it's my birthday silly" she said cutely I chuckled. "Oh yeah silly me" I said jokingly she giggled.

"Hey Clo why don't we go into the living room" Trevor said from beside me she nodded and jumped out of my arms and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room, where a bunch of little kids were at, balloons and the theme was princess, she dragged me over to a girl that looked to 13-14 with blonde hair and blue eyes she looked a lot like Trevor.

"Josie, This is my sister Rebecca, Becky this Josephine Trevor's friend and mine" Chole said Rebecca smiled. "Nice to meet you Josephine, I've heard a lot about you from Trevor" she said. "you too and you can just call me Josie and oh my gosh what has he said about me" I said she chuckled. "don't worry nothing bad all good stuff" she said. "good cause if he had said anything bad or embarrassing, I'd half to kill him" I said she chuckled. "can you kill him anyways for me" she said jokingly I laughed. "Sorry but I'm not in the killing business" I joked. "aw darn, that's to bad" she joked I laughed.

"what are you girls talking about" Trevor said coming walking up to stand beside me. "oh nothing just girl stuff" I said. "well, I half to go help mom with something, I'll see ya'll later" Becky said then she walked off in the direction of what I'm assuming is the kitchen. "Let's go play" Chole said grabbing both mine and Trevor's hand and dragged us to the play area where all the other kids were playing and so we played with her and all the other kids for about 2 hours.