Dad's Finds out!!!

Warning: Very intense chapter!!,  Has a intense abuse scene!!!

Chapter 24...

It has been a week since the horse show were Angel and I took home victory and were crowned champions well not literally crowned but you know, Josh went home the day after the horse show, We gave Angel 3 days off then started riding her again, it's like she knows that she's a champion, Trevor has been looking for another horse show to do next month, And Lucas he's having a really hard time now keeping my secret he wants to go to the police and Tell Aunt Linda, Uncle Steve, Josh, Peyton and Trevor He thinks they need to know, he wants to save me but he just doesn't understand that if I tell or go to the police that I'll die my so called 'father' will kill me but if I don't tell and keep it in I will live, but I've managed to keep it in him don't know how but I have....

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the barn, I took a shower, changed into a Yellow T-shirt   with '<3 Horses are my Life<3 on the front of it, gray skinny jeans, my barn boots and I kept my hair down, I grabbed my phone and bounded down the stairs and out the door, Lizzy our dog came up to me, I bent down and started to pet her.

"Hey Lizzy, hows you doing?" I asked in a baby voice, she cocked her head, I scratched behind her ears then got up and started walking down the driveway, I heard tiny paw footsteps behind me I turned around to see Lizzy following me I smiled. "You want to come with me today girl?" I asked she cocked her head I laughed she's so cute. "Okay, come on girl" I said patting my thigh cueing her to come, she wagged her tail in excitement and ran over to me, we jogged to the barn when we got there Trevor was there and so was his dad, I stopped dead in my tracks, uh oh this won't be good, I walked over to them nerves eating my insides.

"Hey Babe" I said nervously to Trevor glancing over at his dad and  nervously biting my lip, Trevor smiled lovingly at me and walked over  hugging me and pecking my lips, I smiled up at him. "Hey baby" He whispered in my ear huskily, I smiled as he pulled away and stood  up on tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"You brought Lizzy with you today?" He said gesturing to Lizzy who was sitting at me feet I smiled and ran a hand over her fur on her head. "Yeah she wanted to come today" I said smiling he rose a eyebrow at this. "And how do you know this?" He asked I rolled my eyes. "Because she started following me when I left to come here" I replied in a 'duh' type tone,he nodded smirking, why in the world is he smirking??, I thought confused. "Oh I see" He said in a horrible posh accent I rolled my eyes releasing a small giggle. Mr. Miller walked over to us, I gulped uh oh here comes the trouble, I thought nervously.

"Hello, Mr. Miller" I said politely he nodded. "Hello Josephine, and how are you today?" He asked I scrunch my nose up, the only people who call me by my full name are Mr. Miller, Trevor's mom Mrs. Miller and sometimes my dad, the rest call me Josie and sometimes Jose but mostly Josie as you can tell I don't really like people calling me by my full name I don't know why I just like to be called Josie better than Josephine, now don't get me wrong I like my name and all its just Josephine is long so Josie is much simpler and I prefer to be called that, I got snapped out of my thoughts when Mr. Miller cleared his throat I blushed furiously in embarrassment.

"Oh uh..um I'm good and How are you Mr. Miller?" I asked nervously biting my lip my stomach twisting in all kinds of directions with nerves, Mr. Miller smiles softly at me I gape at him the few times I've been in this mans presence he has never once smiled at me ever.... "I am good Josephine" He says I grimace. I turn to look at Trevor confusion all over my face he notices this and takes my hand in his staring into my eyes he starts to explain.

"Josie, my dad has come to tell you something" He says this does not settle my twisting gut and nerves it worsens them, oh no oh no he's going to tell me that Trevor can't come around horses anymore, or worse that I can't be his girlfriend anymore, tears come to my eyes at that thought oh no please no no no, Trevor turned to his dad and nodded , Trevor won't let this happen right he won't let his dad make us break up right??...