Chapter 11

Recap: "Good, now let's go shopping."

You P.O.V.

Hongjoong grabs a hold of my hand as we step out of the vehicle.

We enter the Mall and they began browsing at the different stores. I kept my eyes glued to the ground, avoiding to looking at anyone. Do I dare to still attempt to run off?

"Do you have any favorite stores princess?" Hongjoong asks me. 'Ewww pet names....and is he seriously asking me my favorite store?'

"Uhhhh [insert favorite clothing store(s)]," I answer him. He smiles as we make our way towards the said destination.

We arrive at my favorite store and enter. Seonghwa breaks away from our group to go to some store called Spencers. Whatever that is.

The first thing they do is drag me towards the clothing. Hongjoong eventually lets go of my hand, but doesn't let me no more than three feet away from him.

I swallow my spit as my palms began to sweat. Why am I so nervous? I shouldn't be! Have to remain calm and act like I'm not up to anything.

As me and the demons walk around, I pretend to be interested in the clothing as they look through it with me. Occasionally they suggest some clothing, I politely shake my head no.

'How do I get them off me?....hmmm.....I got it!'

"H-hey joongie?" I call the vampire.

At first he's stunned by the nickname, but grows to like it. "Yes princess?" He replies.

"I....have to use the restroom," I lie. Trust me on this, it's part of my plan.

"Really? Thought you went before leaving," Hongjoong raises a brow.

"I really gotta go, please?" I beg. The male doesn't budge.

"Not happening," He replies. 'Ugh! Need to try harder to convince him.'

"If you don't let me go now I'll piss myself and that'll draw attention to us, something you don't want," I try more.

He pinches the bridge of his nose, "Do you really have to go that bad?"

I nod my head violently, hoping he'll buy it. He sighs in frustration feeling defeat, "Yeosang, please guide her to the restrooms."

'Yes!'

"In return," Hongjoong continues, "I get to pick some of your outfits."

"Deal, thanks," I reply. 'I don't care what he chooses, cause I won't be there to wear them.'

Yeosang then takes my hand and we walk out of the store with him leading me. We make our way towards the public restrooms and pull back before he could enter the women's restroom.

"W-what are doing?!" I ask panicked.

"Following you inside, don't trust you alone," Yeosang explains.

"Y-you can't go in there! It's for women only," I tell him.

"So?" He raises a brow.

"I can't use the restroom if you're watching me, please please just let go in alone, I'll be back promise," I look at him with pleading eyes.

He groans in annoyance. "I'm giving you ten minutes, if you're not out by then I'm comin in to grab you, got it?"

"Y-yes," I reply.

I enter the restroom closing the door behind me. Finally! Now time to find an exit! I can already taste freedom.

I scan the public bathroom to find a window. Luckily It's open. It's a bit high up, about big enough for me to escape through, and has a screen I can push out. This is too good to be true. Thankfully no one is here to witness me do this.

I pick up one of the trash cans and line it directly under the screened window. I climb up and aply all my strength to the screen. Eventually it pushes out and I can see how high it is.

'That has to be at least six feet up, I can do it.'

Slowly I push my lower half out first. Then I jump down easily. I realize the window I escape out of leads to the woods. I have to run around for help!

And that was it. I run and run for my life. I spent enough time with my captures. I can finally come back home and turn those monsters in and forget my awful experiences with them!

While running, a strong force pulls me backwards. It knocks the breath out of my lungs as I hit someone's chest. I look up to find a really pissed Seonghwa.

I gasp feeling every ounce of my bravery wash away. He dials a number on his phone and listen to it ring.

"Hello?" I hear the familiar voice on speakerphone. 'Hongjoong!'

"Where are you?" Seonghwa asks, his words dripping with poison.

"Meeting up with Y/n and Yeosang by the restrooms, am done paying for her clothes, why?" Hongjoong responds.

"Because I caught Y/n outside after trying to flee," Seonghwa replies.

Hongjoong growls over the phone, "Take her back to the car, we'll meet you there."

"Yessir," Seonghwa says before hanging up.

"You really done it, can only imagine what he'll do to you," Seonghwa smirks.

To Be Continued.......