Chapter 20

Recap: I'd rather stay here than go back to them.

*Few Weeks Later*

You P.O.V.

Morning light spills in the room through my only window. I yawn as I stretch out my limbs. I wake up in my room that Stray Kids let me stay in. I'm not as angry as I was when Felix gave me a concussion. Taking me away from those monsters was the best thing they could've done for me.

In return for helping me I'd clean around the house and other daily chores. They say I don't have to but it also helps keep me busy. Chris has also been helping me recover from the trauma they put me through, these guys are the sweetest beings ever.

My head has long healed from my injury. Surprised it didn't leave a scar. I was reading a book from a bookshelf within the room. Least I had some entertainment while recovering.

Door opens to reveal Minho carrying a bowl of mixed berries and orange juice. He sets them down on my nightstand before taking a seat in a stool.

"Noticed you've been too busy reading to get up  and grab food," He tells me.

"Sorry...must've forgot," I reply.

"No need to apologize," Minho says. He crosses his lap letting out a heavy sigh, "Y/n...I have bad news. I ask that you don't freak out."

I wasn't liking the tone of voice he was using. Hate where I think this is heading.

"We received a call last night that if we didn't return you after a certain amount of time...Ateez would be coming for us," Minho informs me.

I was hyperventilating as I try to calm myself down, "They can't take me. I-I can't go through it again!"

Minho hold my hands in his larger ones. "And we won't," He assures me. "If they do end up finding us...there's already plans for your safety."

"...You'll be by my side at least. Right?" I ask him.

He doesn't answer. My eyes begin to sting as I hold onto his hands. "Minho. Talk to me."

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'll be with Changbin and Chris for defense...Jeongin and you will be the ones running to safety," Minho explains.

Felt my heart shattering. For everything the boys have done for me especially Minho. I don't think I could just leave him while I run away. I can't let them sacrifice themselves for me. Why should they have to deal with my mess?

"You can't do that! There's gotta be another way, I can't leave yo-" Minho shushes me.

"There's no other way believe me I tried. This was Chris's plan, not mine...When Ateez is delt with, we'll come find you, I promise," Minho tells me.

I couldn't hold my tears back. I've gotten closer to Minho than anyone else. He was like a caring sibling to me. Though I told myself I wouldn't get attached I ended up doing that. Minho engulfs me in a hug as I sobbed. Couldn't imagine life without him.

~*~

~*~

Wooyoung P.O.V.

Yeosang and the others were able to locate Stray Kids' base. In these last few weeks some of the boys have gone a little insane without Y/n's blood. They've went out and killed multiple humans. They complain when it's nothing close to hers. Are they seriously going to break in for just one human? You can believe they will.

San hasn't left his room much. He's been breathing in his bedsheets, missing her by his side. He was willing to change his ways for her.

Jongho and Mingi? Nothing than bringing prostitutes after prostitutes for their entertainment before killing them off. Something about how none please them enough like she did.

Seonghwa? ell he's nearly destroyed his entire room over unable to get Y/n back. He blames himself for not being fast enough to catch Felix.

Yunho? His complaints is never getting enough time with her. I'm sorry that none of y'all weren't that decent with Y/n and treated her as an object and not a living being.

Hongjoong is the scariest I've seen so far. Outbursts, lashing out at us, screaming in his sleep, and draining all his victims dry. If he keeps it up he'll reach a point where there's no turning back.

I want to know how Y/n is doing. Is she getting enough sleep, food, or care from Stray Kids? I want to know. As much as I miss her and want to explain myself for what happened, I hope she's happy. I'm gonna do anything I can to sabotage us so they never get her back.

To Be Continued.......