Chapter 9

Recap: His sobs become quieter as I continues to comfort the poor boy.

You P.O.V.

Once the boy was done crying, he was able to function properly again. We decided to just chill and watch movies to forget that ever happened. He did bring me snacks and drinks before starting to play the movie "Maze Runner".

After completing the first half of the movie, we hear a knock at his bedroom floor. Wooyoung pulls me close to him before answering, "Come in."

The person who opens the bedroom door was Yunho. My blood ran cold. 'If he is hear for what I think it is I will faint...'

"Listen, I need your blood and you have not buts or says about it," Yunho states.

My eyes widen in fear. 'I was right.' I swallow the saliva in my mouth and hesitate before standing up.

The puppy male gave me a smile as I walked towards him. I offered him my wrist and he chuckles at me, "I prefer taking blood from another spot."

I gulp in reaction. He brushes my hair aside and pulls the collar of my shirt down. His pearly white fangs grow and his eyes glow red. His teeth looked sharp enough to cut through anything and his eyes shined like rubies.

He brings his lips close to my neck and breathes in my scent and groans, "Ahh you smell so good...how is Wooyoung able to control himself around you?"

Then I feel his fangs dig into my skin. I gasp, feeling my shoulder sting. It doesn't hurt as much from when Hongjoong fed from me. But still hurts. I quickly grap fistsfulls of his shirt, afraid I could collapse at any moment.

The blonde male retracts his fangs and licks his lips to clean my blood off smiling at me, "I like a human that doesn't fight back when I feed, anyways enjoy the rest of your evening."

He exits Wooyoung's bedroom and I go back to Wooyoung. The wound Yunho left throbs in pain.

I sit back next to Wooyoung and he places a hand over the wound. I winch in pain. Few seconds later, the throbbing pain faded away. Wooyoung really has healing.

"Thank you for healing me," I thank the sweet boy.

"Your welcome," he replies.

Then we go back to watching the movie. Another day had ended and it was now time for bed. I snuggle close to Wooyoung and happily fall asleep.

~*~

~*~

Wooyoung P.O.V.

I watch Y/n fall asleep as I pull her close to me. I have no desire to use her for anything, I just want her to be my friend...that's all.

I'm still trying to figure out how to tell Y/n about my vision from a few days ago. I viewed the vision from her perspective.

There was a male I couldn't identify. He had features I oddly recognized, but not sure where I could have seen them from before.

The male somehow broke into our mansion and finds Y/n. He badly injures Hongjoong and San trying to get to her. Once he is able to capture the human, he knocks her out.

That is it. I don't know what happens after that. Don't know if he kills her or just puts her out. It's eating me alive trying to get an answer.

All I can do for now is wait for the vision to come back. Meaning it's more likely to come true, or it's not true.

I guess I can also try figuring out how to get her back home where she belongs. That would prevent the vision from happening in the first place.

Also got to be very careful around Jongho. He doesn't always listen to peoples thoughts, but can tune into your head at any unexpected moment. Will need to try not thinking about the vision then.

~*~

~*~

*Morning*

You P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open to meet a peaceful Wooyoung next to me. His chest rises and falls when he breathes. His eyes still closed and a littles smile on his face. 'I shouldn't wake Wooyoung up, just let him sleep.'

I carefully slip out of his arms and roll out of bed. I stretch as I yawn and rub my eyes. I felt thirsty and wanted to get a drink. That meant I would have to leave the safety of Wooyoung's room and out there. If I go now, everyone should be still asleep and won't run into any trouble. Do I take that risk?

I hesitate before standing up. I tiptoe to the door and twist the handle. I glance back at Wooyoung to make sure he is still asleep. Thankfully I haven't woken him up.

I sneak out of the bedroom and make my way down the fight of stairs. I turn left towards the kitchen and search for a glass. I find one and fill it up with water I take a sip and feel refreshed. I set the glass down and sigh happily no one has found me here.

"Hey Y/n." I hear a loud voice. I shriek and jump at the same time. 'I was doing so well! I knew I should have stayed with Wooyoung!' I turn to the sound of the voice and it was Yeosang.

He stood at the entrance of the kitchen, smiling at me. He chuckles as he takes a few steps closer to me, "Apologies, didn't mean to scare you like that."

My eyes never leave the vampire demon. I kept close eye on him.

"So...Hongjoong and Yunho tell to me how great your blood is," Yeosang trailed off.

He is now standing in front of me, towering over my tiny form. The male traps me by the countertop with his hands. I stare at him with fear in my eyes.

"You wouldn't mind if I had a sip...would you?"

To Be Continued.......