Chapter 3

Recap: Then he punchs me across the face, causing me to lose consciousness.

*Morning*

You P.O.V.

I bury my head under the covers, to shield myself from the light. 'Ugh! Morning already? Just give me five more minutes of sleep will you.' I turn on my side hoping to fall asleep again.

I was having an awesome dream. Wonho took me to a beautiful meadow. After that we get jumped by attractive creatures and made eye contact with one, making me lose control over myself.

Being angry that I can't drift off to sleep, I sit up in bed to stretch out my limbs as I yawn. I rub the sleepiness from my eyes before looking around my room.

Then come to my senses and realize I'm not in my bedroom. 'Where am I?'

Why is this room so dark? Why not add a splash of color or something?

Did....did that incident in the woods really happen? Were me and Wonho really attacked by monsters? If so, where is Wonho? What did they do to my friend?

Feeling anxiety and anger rush over me, I jump out of bed and walk towards the door. I twist the bronze handle and pull. Surprised it is unlocked. Why kidnap someone and not lock the door? Idiots.

I exit the room and march down the hallway. Forget being stealth, I just want to see my friend!

I come across a flight of stairs and hear a few voices talking.

My heart skips a beat and switch to tiptoeing down the steps. The voices get louder and realize they're arguing over something.

I make it to the first floor and can hear them more clear now. I make sure to keep my body pressed against the wall as they speak.

(Hongjoong) "The schedule has been set and made, quit bickering or I'll have Seongwha deal with you after he returns," I hear the first voice sternly speak.

I try to get closer but someone pulls me back. I get pinned to the wall, unable to move.

(Mingi) "What are you doing here!" The unknown man growls at me.

He was really tall, a bit muscular, and gave off a dark aurora. He has silver messy hair, pitch black furious eyes, and natural pink plump lips. The man bares his rows of sharp teeth at me.

'A Demon!'

"Wanna know what happens to those who eavesdrop on conversations?" the male growls more.

He rips a part of my shirt, exposing my shoulder. 'Please someone help me!' I cry inside my head.

Before he could dig his teeth into my skin, someone yells at him, "Mingi! Is that any way to treat a maiden?"

The man I assume is Mingi huffs before his eyes and teeth change to normal. Now I could see his natural almost black eyes.

I look to my right to find my savior. He has black hair swept back, dark brown gentle eyes, and beautiful skin. He was shorter than Mingi but taller than I.

Behind him stood two men. One had fluffy black hair and the other straight black hair. The one with fluffy hair gasps and runs towards me, pushing Mingi aside.

"Are you hurt? Did he do anything bad? Need anything?" He asks me many questions. Up close I notice he has ocean blue eyes and luscious lips.

'Why do all the guys I meet have to be fuckin hot!?'

It still doesn't calm my fast beating heart. Can't forget what I was originally doing.

"N-no thanks, now where is he?" I ask them.

All of the men are dumbfounded. They have no idea what I'm talking about. It makes me more angry than afraid.

"Don't pretend you have no idea who I'm talking about! Where's Wonho!? He was with me when two of you jumped us!" I demand raising my voice.

The shortest one who stopped Mingi is now covering his face while chuckling darkly. Through his fingers I watch his eyes shift to crimson.

It has come to realization that I'm not surrounded by regular people.

"The friend you speak of is dead sweetheart," The now red eyed male tells me.

I felt strings yank on my heart. 'No...he can't be...' "Y-your lying! He's not-"

The male interrupts me, "My men came back with one carrying you in their arms and other bloody, I knew it couldn't be yours for you were unmarked."

My vision becomes watery as I hug myself. 'Wonho is...dead? The one I shared so many memories with is gone. My only friend, my shoulder to cry on, my everything is gone...'

I couldn't stop myself from crying in front of them. I didn't care. I could care less about that while sulking over my friends death. 'I didn't even get to say goodbye.'

"Take her away Wooyoung," The short male instructs. "Can't feed if my food is upset."

"Yessir," The one known as Wooyoung replies.

The male wraps his cold arms around me and leads me back upstairs. I comply for I'm too upset.

Like that I'm back in the room I was in.

The black haired male sets me on the bed and pulls me towards his chest. I look up with confusion.

"Usually this helps others while grieving, does this help?" Wooyoung asks me.

It actually somewhat helps. Although I literally don't know them, I sense a soft gentle side to him. But wait, why is this one choosing to be nice to me.

"*sniffles* w-hy a-re you being n-ice?"

"Because I want to be someone you can trust," Wooyoung replies.

To Be Continued.......