Chapter 4

Recap: "Because I want to be someone you can trust," Wooyoung replies.

You P.O.V.

It felt like forever that I've been crying. The Wooyoung male holds me in his arms as if I'm the most fragile thing. He occasionally pets my head as I cover his shirt with my tears.

I shouldn't trust him just yet. He's probably playing nice so he could take me down if I try to escape or fight back.

Why am I wasting my time crying? I should be seeking revenge. I would like to know which one killed my friend so I could take his life too! It's only fair, right?

I dry my tears and attempt to get up, but Wooyoung keeps me sitting down, "What are you doing?"

"Finding which bastard killed my friend now let go," I answer trying to break free from his grasp.

"You don't wanna fight one of them," Wooyoung tries to reason with me.

"Yes I do! Just let me go!" I snap back.

"If I can't beat them in a fight neither can you!" Wooyoung looks at me now with fear in his eyes, "Can't you see I'm trying to protect you?"

'Wait...is he hinting he's the weakest one among them? And I can't even break free from his grasp....how much stronger are the others then.'

"Hongjoong and the others are heartless, they won't hesitate to kill you...you're just another toy to them," Wooyoung explains.

I didn't feel like fighting anymore. His grip on me loosens after I understand.

"Can...I ask you something?" I ask Wooyoung.

"Go ahead, what is it you wanna know?" Wooyoung replies.

"I want to know about everyone here, how many is there," I tell him.

He thinks for a bit before responding, "Guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you a little bit about everyone...there's a total of eight men in this household plus you."

'Holy shit eight?! Out of them Wooyoung can't win against them? This has me rethinking fighting the one I have zero info on.'

"There's me a vampire...you already know Mingi, he's the most emotionless one besides Yeosang and is a demon," Wooyoung explains.

'Knew the silver haired one had to be a demon.'

"Then you have Jongho, the other demon in our household, he's the strongest one there is."

'Two demons?! Oh god...'

"There's Yunho another vampire, no matter how nice he is to you, you can't trust him period."

'Will keep that in mind.'

"And...You have San Seonghwa and Yeosang, the vampire demon hybrids that walk around."

'Did he just say hybrid!? As in a dangerous combo of vile monsters? Jesus!'

"Finally you have our leader Hongjoong, also a vampire," Wooyoung finishes, "I'm not allowed to tell you what powers their capable of...soon you will figure that out on your own."

'And they have powers, just fuckin great!'

That is a lot of names to remember, but should manage. All of this information is making me dizzy, need to sit down.

Wooyoung then walks over to his closest and pushes many black and blue tops before finding one. He tosses me a plain black t-shirt.

"That should do since Mingi was bein an ass," Wooyoung tells me, "there's my shared bathroom with San, he's out so he shouldn't bother you."

I head over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Unfortunately there was one window that is too small for me to squeeze through. So much trying to find an exit.

I change into the shirt, surprisingly is comfortable, and exit the bathroom. Wooyoung takes my torn shirt and throws it in a trashcan.

"Alright lets head downstairs, the others should be back with food for you any minute now," Wooyoung suggests.

Food actually sounds great. The thought of it makes my stomach rumble.

"Oh! One piece of advice while here," Wooyoung stops us. He looks me dead serious in the eyes. "If you want to keep your precious life, do what they say. No matter how painful it is to fall through it, don't disobey a single one otherwise they'll have you replaced."

"Wait replaced? What do you mean by-" The vampire covers my mouth with his hand.

"I said too much, come on Hongjoong wishes to go over some rules for you before doing anything."

I had no other choice but to follow Wooyoung. He takes my warm hand with his cold one. We walk together downstairs and enter what appears to be a living room.

The room had dark grey carpet with light grey walls, black sofas with a little splash of maroon. The theme is mainly black, gray, and dark red.

The short male from before sat on a sofa, reading a book. The two demons Wooyoung mentioned seem to be nowhere in sight. 'Where did they go? Do I even want to know?'

The male looks up from his book and gives us a smile before saying, "Nice to see our new guest is getting along with you well Wooyoung."

Me and Wooyoung sit on a separate sofa from him. I'm not liking the vibes he gives off.

"I don't think we introduced ourselves properly...I'm Hongjoong, which Wooyoung has already told you about," The short male known as Hongjoong glances over Woo before looking back at me. "And you are?"

"Ummm....I'm Y-Y/n," I stutter.

"Y/n, what a pretty name," He compliments me.

"To get straight to the point, obviously all prisoners must obey rules let me give you yours..."

Hongjoong clears his throat before telling me, "Number one is no escaping, I have no problem torturing those who think they can outrun us especially me. Two no speaking unless spoken to, don't tolerate those who backtalk. Three you can't refuse giving us your blood, again will torture you."

Shivers run down my spine. This makes Hongjoong smile more at me. "Since you had to break down crying on me earlier, I want you to come here."

My eyes widen in fear. I look over at Wooyoung for reassurance and he nods his head. Slowly I get up from my seat and make my way to the leader.

The vampire pulls me onto his lap making me squeak in reaction. He giggles as his filthy small hands roam my body. Occasionally I feel sharp nails poke me.

"Such a beautiful one they captured," Hongjoong mumbles as his eyes turn crimson again and fangs grow in.

He tilts my head as he shoves his face close to my neck. After that he wastes no time puncturing my skin.

I yelp as he takes blood. I could actually feel my blood being drained from me.

Then was beginning to feel dizzy once again. Eventually he removes his fangs and moans after laying his head back on the sofa.

"Best I've had in years, you are surely never leaving."

To Be Continued.......