Chapter 15

Recap: ....Hate how I feel like I've been called out.

*Next Day*

You P.O.V.

That night Wooyoung came in and slept beside me the whole time. We cuddled one another and never dared to leave each other. Every time I'm with him I feel safe.

Sunlight creeps through the window and shines over us. I brush some of the sweet vampires bangs out of his face as he slept. Wooyoung looks so precious like this, wish I could snap a photo of his sleeping form.

Then hunger strikes me. 'Ugh, curse my needs of survival.'

I'll just grab an orange or whatever in the kitchen and run back. Would hate to be found by any of the bloodsuckers this early in the morning.

'Wait do I wanna risk this again? Last time ran into Yeosang, do I wanna take that chance again?'

I slowly unwrap his arm from my waist and crawl out of bed. I tiptoe to his door and take caution as I open it. I check my left, check my right. It safe to go to the kitchen.

While walking in the hallway, I could smell food being cooked. 'Is that bacon I detect? Who could be up already? Do I wanna go to the kitchen knowing one of them is up?'

At this moment I'm too hungry so I proceed to make my way downstairs to the kitchen. In the room I find Seonghwa placing food on two plates.

He turns his head in my direction and smiles, "Perfect, just in time for breakfast."

He brings the food to the island counter for both of us before pouring two glasses of water.

"I feel like I never get to spend as much time with you like Wooyoung and Hongjoong do," Seonghwa sighs. "I'd love to hang out with you for the day, wanna get to know you more."

Hang out with Seonghwa? Doesn't sound like a good idea. He'll probably make me do more exercise if I do. Plus Wooyoung has mentioned the demon vampire is like second in command around the house.

However does act nicely towards me and makes me food. And looks out for my health, remembering when he got upset at Yeosang from biting me.

"Depends...gonna make me work out again?" I raise a brow.

Seonghwa chuckles, "No, just wanna relax. Possibly watch a movie, or whatever you'd prefer better."

"Ummm....sure I guess," I reply. If he's truly this friendly towards me I could try putting some trust in the hybrid.

After breakfast I help wash and put away dishes before he takes me to his room.

When we enter everything is mainly black with little white and silver. There's a flat screen TV on a stand in front of his king size bed. Gray curtains block out the sun completey and his blue LED lights dimly light the room.

Seonghwa leads me over to his bed where we sit with a reasonable amount of space between us. He opens up a streaming service and begins flipping through options. He settles on a star wars film, no complaints from me.

Everything seemed to be going fine, then he turns to me. He had a look of hunger in his eyes. Like how a predator looks at their prey like.

"Would you get mad if I asked you a question?" Seonghwa asks me. I had a feeling of what I think he would asks.

"Umm...depends, what are you wanting to ask me?" I reply a little scared.

"Well...if it's no trouble. May I feed from you?" Seonghwa asks sweet like.

That's one of the two things I thought he would ask. Since Seonghwa is somewhat on my good side, I can trust him....right?

"S-sure," I reply.

I watch his eyes turn black and red and teeth grow in. He buries his face into my shoulder and latches onto my neck. It stung to have him bite into my skin but he tries his best to ease the pain.

The vampire demon moans as he drank from me. One hand held the other side of my neck while the other had him propped up. Once he was done he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

Like everyone else his features turn back to human like. Sometimes I hate to see their frightening eyes and fangs.

"Thank you Y/n, deeply appreciated." Seonghwa tells me. "I have another question, afraid you may hate it."

I wait a moment for him to say it.

"May you give me a blowjob?"

My eyes couldn't open wide enough for how caught off guard I am. Knew I couldn't trust him to begin with! Wooyoung will either cry or scold me for not listening. I wanted to believe Seonghwa was different.

"I know it's a little much. I'll never ask to get physical again, promise." Seonghwa begs. Oddly it was a little cute to see the demon beg for me. Wait what am I saying!?

I don't know what to say. I'm not experienced at any of these things, plus Jongho and Mingi sort of took away most of my innocence.

"I...never done a blowjob before," I tell him.

I try to inch away from him so there's more space between us. He grabs my wrist so I couldn't run off. Now I fucked up.

Seonghwa was fired up about my response. "I could teach you...if you want, that is."

I really, I mean really don't want to do this. However he did ask nicely and isn't forcing himself on me like the others. Bet if I say no he'll force himself on me anyways.

"Alright...what do I do?" I look at him.

To Be Continued.......

A/N: Yeah I have no excuses for my absence and neglecting this fanfic. Apologies to all to love and support this horror show of a story, how are some of y'all still reading this? It baffles me.
Also I may or may not be working on other kpop fanfics and editing them before publishing hehehe.
Hope everyone out there is having a beautiful day/afternoon/night. Don't forget to drink water and take care.