Chapter 12

Recap: ....can only imagine what he'll do to you," Seonghwa smirks.

You P.O.V.

The car ride is silent. We're in the same seats we sat in before. Hongjoong is fuming mad. I'm afraid if I make one peep or slightest movement it'll make him explode.

He turns to look at me. His eyes are a deep shade of crimson. I've never seen his eyes that dark red before. Hongjoong must be more angry than I thought.

I've never felt more scared before. This must be the true meaning of fear. My heart thunders inside my chest and body shudders like crazy.

"Why!?" He demands. "I take you out once and already trying to get away! Do you know how upset that makes me? Have anything to say about yourself!"

His voice shakes the vehicle. Every word thrown in my face brings me closer and closer to tearing up. Everytime someone yells at me it makes me want to cry. I just can't handle it and I want to break down already.

I don't answer the monster. I'm too frightened to speak.

Hongjoong is more furious I'm not answering. He grips my throat with fast movement and starts squeezing around it. I feel his nails digging into my skin. I could feel something wet trickling down my neck.

My eyes widen in fear as I choke for air. I try to pry his hand off but doing little to no effort to remove it.

"Give me an answer!" He demands.

'I'm gonna black out any minute...'

Joong loosens his grip on my neck, now I can answer him.

"I'm sorry, I won't try to run away again," I cry.

"I know you won't, cause what I'm going to do will make you think twice before attempting another one."

'I can only imagine the worst he could do...'

*Magical Skip*

Hongjoong drags me through the house by my wrist. He takes me through a black wooden door within the kitchen. 'How come I haven't noticed this before?'

From there I'm lead down cracked concrete steps.

At the end of a hallway, there is a heavy metal door with many locks on it. I assume it's some torture chamber the monsters have.

The vampire then pushes me through the door. My eyes widen at what I see before me. The room was all concrete flooring, walls and ceiling.

What makes my heart pound is the amount of torture weapons. Going from knives to saws to whips and chemicals sitting on shelves. There's old stains everywhere from their previous victims that make me tremble.

Before I know it I'm chained down in a chair. I'm shaking like crazy as Joong decides what to use.

"Please let me go! I get it I won't try to run away again please stop!" I plea with the male.

Hongjoong ignores me while picking his choice of weapon. He picks up a small but sharp knife from the wall. Then the vampire makes his way back to me.

"Joong please, don't do this," I beg.

There was no way of changing Hongjoong's mind. It's like once hes made up his mind nothing stops him.

The man pulls my hair back and holds the blade close to my neck. I didn't care that he saw me crying, I'm so scared it's not funny.

Joong looks into my eyes and see him smirk slightly, "Since you begged so cutely, I'mma let you off with a warning."

With that, Hongjoong drags the blade across my left wrist. I pinch my eyes shut in pain. He doesn't push in deep. Just enough to break the skin and draw blood.

The bloodsucker doesn't let it go to waste and licks up everything that pours out of my wound. Each time his sharp tongue runs across my wound it seems to bleed more.

After my wound is done gushing out he goes ahead to patch it. I'm released from my restraints and Hongjoong takes me back through the black wooden door.

He let's go of my wrist and tells me, "Go wash up, we have guests coming over soon."

'Guests? As in like friends or something? Who would ever befriend these psychos?'

As much as i would stop to ask questions, I probably shouldn't. I jog upstairs and make my way towards Joong's room. I enter his bathroom and hurry to shower.

To Be Continued.......

A/N: yee it been a while, will try to not to procrastinate as much hehe. Hope y'all have fun on this rollercoaster of a book see ya next time. Have a beautiful day/night lovelies ☺️