Chapter 17

Recap: ..."I'm sorry Wooyoung, your behavior needs to be corrected," Is the last thing Hongjoong tells me before my vision goes dark.

You P.O.V.

For all yesterday Seonghwa would be by my side, he'd do anything to keep spending time with me and beg for me to not leave. Occasionally he'd peck my forehead and give me all sorts of affection.

This morning I woke up before Seonghwa. Luckily he didn't have his arms wrapped around me so I could slip away free. I climb out of his bed as stealth like possible before tiptoeing to his door. I glance to check that he's still awake. Hearing him snore softly answers my question.

Once I'm out of his room, I rush to Wooyoung's room. There he is sitting on his bed like the first time one of the men got me. Except he wasn't crying, just help his head low as he stared into his lap. I take a seat next to him and hug my friend.

"Y/n," He calls me in a low tone.

"Yes Wooyoung, it's me," I reply to the man.

"I need something from you," Wooyoung turns to stare at me, his eyes bright red and full of hunger.

Something wasn't right. This isn't the Wooyoung I remember. I back away from him as he chuckles darkly. With fast movements he pushes me up against a wall. 'Why am I aways being slammed against walls? This is bullshit!'

Every time I try to throw him off me he holds me down tighter. My wrists felt like they were going to be crushed under his strength.

"Can just smell that blood coursing through your veins," Wooyoung tells me. He gets really close to my ear, "I'm sick and tired of holding myself back...today I've had enough."

Wooyoung then did something I'd least expect him to do. He tears into my shoulder making me scream bloody murder. No matter how many times I demand and beg for the vampire to get off he won't listen. After he unlatches his fangs, his lips and chin are coated with blood.

Wooyoung heals my would half way before releasing me. Just enough where it's an open wound and not bleeding. I shove the man off me as I run out of his room sobbing. All he does is chuckle in amusement as I leave.

There was no one I could trust anymore. Who I once thought was my ally and friend is just as much of a monster as the rest. Was he just pretending this whole time to be my friend just so then he could get close to me? Has he been secretly telling the others our plans? What else could he been lying to me about?

Before I could smack into whatever is in my path, I stop inches away from San. At first he's smiling mischievous like, then he notices how distressed I am.

"Who did this to you?" He asks concerned.

"W-Wooyoung," I answer stuttering in a small voice.

He was still able to hear what I said. San's eyes widen over my answer, "He did this?! Why?"

"I-I don't know w-why, h-e attacked m-e for no reason," I couldn't speak straight over sobbing.

Unexpectedly San wraps his arms around me. He rests his head on mine as we stood there.

"Let's go before Wooyoung decides to attack you again," San tells me.

I didn't protest or anything. I walk beside him as he held my hand. As long as I wasn't near Wooyoung I felt temporary safe.

We make it to his bedroom that's about as dark as the rest of the rooms I've seen so far. Everything was mainly black and charcoal gray with a hint of purple. San hands me bottled water as we both sit in his room.

It was quiet for some time until the demon spoke, "Wooyoung attacking you is out of line for him...I can't think of any reason why he'd do that to anyone especially you."

I don't say anything at all as I take little sips of water.

"If you want, you can hang in my room for the day." San offers. "I won't let Wooyoung step in this room as I'm here, got it?"

"I'd like that," I reply.

~*~

~*~

Wooyoung POV

I was crying over what I done to Y/n. Yes it was me but at the same time no. It was like something possessed me in the moment and took control.

I was awake and forced to watch myself hurt the one I swore to protect. I couldn't blink, turn away, or stop myself. Couldn't cover my ears to ignore her screams either.

After she ran out, I broke down. I dry heaved trying to get her blood to come back up, but no luck. I can't protect her if this is what happens if I'm around her for now on. I need help.

To Be Continued.......