Chapter 2

Recap: It better be just an animal.

You P.O.V.

We continue walking forward in the woods. The moon is hidden behind the clouds making it pitch black in this forest. My nerves are going haywire as I wrap my arms around one of Wonho's.

He notices how afraid I am and starts petting my head, "It's okay, Wonho's here to guard you."

Suddenly, two men jump down from the trees blocking our path. They wear black hoodies with black jeans, one having ripped jeans, and black sneakers.

My heart races in fear while I hide behind my best friend. He raises his fists ready to defend any attacks they throw at us.

"Well well well....look what we have here," One speaks. He had short blue hair, black and red eyes that seemed to stare into my soul, and flawless skin, looked soft and smooth.

The other male appeared more intimidating than the first one. He had raven black hair covering some of his forehead, also had black and red eyes with a birthmark on his left eye, and he was pale as a ghost. That one had the ripped jeans.

They're not just ordinary people. If my observations are right they have to be some kind of demons or vampires. Maybe ghouls?! No, they would have veins around their eyes. Then what the hell are they!

"Awwww she is scared," The one with black hair smirks, slowly walking around us. He licks his lips revealing a pair of fangs while eyeing me up and down.

Chills run down my spine as I grip tightly onto my friends jacket. Wonho is being very careful on watching both creatures in front of us.

"And smells quite sweet," The blue haired adds, also circling us. His gaze was fixated on me.

I'm paralyzed in fear. I knew we shouldn't have come out here. Why did I let Wonho bring me out here.

"What should we do with them?" The blue haired male asks, still focused on me, acting as if we can't hear them.

"I say take the female and leave him," the black haired one suggests.

"I love the way you think hyung," The blue haired one chuckles darkly.

Then the blue haired male looks into my eyes. His red iris's seemed to glow brighter. I wanted to break the eye contact, for some reason couldn't. It was like he had a spell on me. Then my vision fades to darkness.

~*~

~*~

Wonho P.O.V.

When the guy with black and red hair looks at Y/n, his eyes glow and she starts walking towards him. "Y/n? Y/n! What are you doing?" I raise my voice.

"She can't hear you pretty boy....San has taken over her mind, she only obeys him now," The guy with black hair talks.

Y/n now stands in front of the male known as San. He pulls her close to him and strokes her hair. He gives me a dark glare as he does so.

"Please...let her go and take me instead, please!" I beg of them. 'I care for her so much. I'm willing to give my life up for Y/n.'

The two exchange looks before the black haired one speaks again, "We'll pass, besides is a real beauty...I wouldn't wanna give her up."

My blood boils as I grit my teeth and fists tighten up. 'I won't let these monsters can't take off with Y/n! She doesn't belong to them!'

I swing my fists at the black haired male. He's quick to dodge most of them. He swings back punching my stomach and jawline. I stumble backwards wrapping my arms around my torso.

'I shouldn't have underestimated their strength.'

Before I can carry on fighting, he kicks my side sending me flying at least a two yards away from him.

I cough harshly tasting metallic liquid in my mouth. My vision is hazzy as I watch a figure step forward.

"I was going to let you walk away from this alive, but I change my mind," The black haired male tells me.

Then he punchs me across the face, causing me to lose consciousness.

To Be Continued.......