Chapter 6

Recap: I smile to myself and dose off as well.

Y/n P.O.V.

I wake up to the warm sun shining on my face. I stretch out my limbs as I yawn. I roll over to find that Wooyoung is gone. 'He said he would stay by my side...' I began to panic. 'Where is he?'

"Wooyoung?" I call out his name. No response. 'Not liking that I'm in here all alone and defenseless.' "Wooyoung?" I say his name louder. 'Please come back.'

Then the bedroom door opens and it was like I summoned him. "Heard you calling my name, are you ok?"

This time he wore a loose white hoodie that gave him that friendliness vibe.

"I'm fine now that you're here with me," I sigh in relief.

Wooyoung gives me a warm smile and pulls me into a comforting hug. "I'm sorry for making you worry...feel free to use my shower while I go make your breakfast, sound good?"

I nod my head yes and Wooyoung leaves. 'Don't worry, he will not be gone for long....hopefully'

~*~

~*~

Wooyoung P.O.V.

I need to protect her from these awful monsters as long as possible. She is so sweet and innocent. I want to keep her that way. I wish the guys weren't so brutal.

I leave a set of clothes out for Y/n before leaving my bedroom. Then I make my way to the kitchen to make Y/n breakfast. The guys always make sure their victims are well fed so they don't die on us that quick. 'I hate it here so much, why do I choose to stay?'

Before I could enter the kitchen, I get slammed into the wall by a strong force. I look up to find 'Yunho...' "Heyyy Wooyoung," He smirks at me. The guys have always been a lot stronger than me. I can never defeat any of them in a one-on-one fight.

Mingi and Jongho come from around the corner giving me devilish smiles. 'Those filthy demons!'

"Thank you Yunho, now me and Mingi have some alone time with the female," Jongho says as they walk up the stairs.

My eyes widen in fear. 'I can't let them harm her, I have to fight back.' I throw my head around and try to break free from Yunho's grasp but he doesn't budge. 'I can't believe I have failed Y/n.'

~*~

~*~

You P.O.V.

Once I've washed my hair and body, I exit the shower and wrap myself up in a towel. I slowly open the bathroom door and scan the room. I see a pile of clothes laid out for me and sigh in relief. 'I wish I had my own clothes so I don't have to borrow Wooyoung's.'

Before I could pick up the shirt, I feel two hands get placed on my hips. I turn my head to find Jongho. I gasp as my heart pounds inside my chest. He leans close to my ear and darkly chuckles, "Too bad Wooyoung isn't here to protect you."

A black mist surrounds us and can no longer see Wooyoung's room. The mist clears up and I'm in a different bedroom. 'I assume I'm in his bedroom.'

Mingi was sitting in a chair close to Jongho's mattress, eyeing my up and down

Mingi was sitting in a chair close to Jongho's mattress, eyeing my up and down. Mingi bites his lower lip, noticing that I'm in only a towel. "What should we do with her hyung?" Jongho asks Mingi. He makes eye contact with me before answering, "I know exactly what we should do with her."

To Be Continued.......