Chapter 26

Recap: ..."Only if you let me come with."

You P.O.V.

When I woke up, my memory was a little fuzzy. I don't remember falling asleep when me and Seonghwa were in the forest. How did we get back to the house? And why am I in Seonghwa's room in different clothes?

My attention was turned to Seonghwa who was in a sobbing mess. My heart ached seeing him like this. Forgetting our history, I stroke his hair as he cried. Since it seemed to not get his attention, I lift his head so he would face me.

"Why are you crying?" I ask him.

He quickly wipes his tears before pulling me into a tight hug really happy to see me awake. "You're back!" He sniffles.

Why was Seonghwa acting like he missed me too much? It's not like I died or anything.

"I love you so much Y/n I'm sorry for everything for not protecting you like I should have and for every shitty thing I've done-"

"Seonghwa," I call for him but am quickly ignored.

"I want to start over and make it right Y/n. I'll make it right by running away with you if you give me the chance. I understand if you want to leave alone and nev-"

Before he can continue rambling, I shut him up by kissing him. That seemed to work pretty well. Our kisses become more hungry like as I wrap my arms around his neck loosely. I don't know why but Seonghwa was smelling pretty good.

"Oh my god!" Wooyoung shouts over us. "You fucking necrophiliac!"

Seonghwa and I seperate for air, Wooyoung gasps as he rushes to my side crying. Thankfully Seonghwa was able to catch his footing after Wooyoung nearly pushed him over. Wooyoung's scent was different from Hwa's, but he smelt nice two. Their scents were making me hunger for something I can't describe.

After getting bear hugged by the vampire, he turned to the other man, "H-how is she alive?"

'...Am I not alive? He can see that I'm clearly alive as day.'

"I...may have given her my blood," I explain.

'Seonghwa did what!?...explains my new cravings.'

Wooyoung is now frightened over what Seonghwa told him, "So you made her a hybrid?! Why disobey Hongjoong? He's gonna kill you-"

Seonghwa shuts him up fast covering his mouth, "We don't have much time...will you help me get her out of here?"

Wooyoung agrees to help quick. Despite what he did in the past, I want my friend back, "Only if you let me come with."

~*~

~*~

The three of us left pretty quick that day. Both Wooyoung and Seonghwa had written their letters to the boys explaining that they're leaving, can't be part of this group anymore, and sorry that they couldn't stick around any longer. They left out any mentions of me.

I also written my own letter as well to mail to my parents. I told them I was in a safe place now, but it's too dangerous for me to come home at the moment. Said I'd be on the run from those who kidnapped me, but left out all the vampire demon shit. I hope it finds them well and sorry they won't be able to write back. Least it will let them know I'm still alive.

Seonghwa then told me how I died and beat himself up over not protecting me. I forgiven him for his selfish act of keeping me alive. I don't think I can let go of the past just yet.

Both of them have been teaching me to hunt, mainly Wooyoung, but also let me feed from them as I continue to let Seonghwa do the same with me. Not enjoying the liquid diet, but it's not an option to not do it or I'll die again.

I've also struggled to discover what special abilities I have now. Seonghwa and Wooyoung have shared some tips. I'm grateful that they're trying everything to help but nothing seems to be working for me. Only if Wooyoung could catch a glimse of what my potential powers could be.

I enter the living room where Wooyoung is reading a book. I sigh in frustration as I take a seat next to him. Wooyoung puts a bookmark in his book before turning to me, "Still upset over unable to find your powers?"

"What gave it away?" I raise a brow.

"One of my visions," Wooyoung says. "Don't beat yourself over it. It takes most vampires least five years to get their abilities, four if they're lucky."

"What about demons? Seonghwa did make me a hybrid so does that mean it'll take longer for me?" I ask.

Wooyoung pauses to think, "I'm...not so sure. If I remember the demons and hybrids in Ateez were born instead of created so they already had their powers...Just keep trying and believing in yourself, try your hardest and you'll get them eventually."

'I hope I get them soon...faster I get them the faster I can learn to master them...'

To Be Continued.......